Anyone doing B Medical Science? (1 Viewer)

5SOS

HSC
I actually don't know anyone doing this course and thought maybe I might make a start by making some friends here. I haven't done my timetable yet because there's an "Error" in my enrolment.

LolaBell

HSC
W8 just noticed that post is under UTS. Yes I am and will also be attending UTS!!! When are you going for the subject enrolment?

5SOS

HSC
Monday wbu? Also do you know why we have to come in to enrol in subjects? Because other courses don't need to, because they already have their timetable.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Are you sure you two have to go in? I'm sure you can just enrol into subjects and make a timetable online regardless of your course, but the oppurtunity to enrol on campus is always there if you need help or something.

5SOS

HSC
That's what I was thinking, but people who do Medical Science can't actually enrol in their subjects online (I called the student centre).

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
That's what I was thinking, but people who do Medical Science can't actually enrol in their subjects online (I called the student centre).
Well if you've tried on mystudentadmin and they wont work then i guess that is the case. That's pretty weird though.

LolaBell

HSC
Yes! I had the same problem. When I tried, a message came up saying that enrolling into subjects is to be done on campus...
& '5SOS' I'm going on Monday the 21st as well however, I'll be attending the earliest session which is at 9.30am I think

5SOS

HSC
Yeah I have no idea why we have to do it on campus though =\ I'm going to the 10:00am.

astaroth

HSC
I'm just asking.
Who's coming to UTS for enrolling to subjects and timetabling with a parent or guardian?
I very likely will.

Last edited:

LolaBell

HSC
I'm just asking.
Who's coming to UTS for enrolling to subjects and timetabling with a parent or guardian?
I very likely will.
Which day are you going? & Why would you? I'm going on my own to both enrollments + orientation.

astaroth

HSC
Which day are you going? & Why would you? I'm going on my own to both enrollments + orientation.
7th Feb 2013 at 1pm for enrolment.
I'm just concerned my parents won't be happy with my timetable, that's why. [i.e. coming home late]

Last edited:

bambox

HSC
I'll be doing med sci as well :)
Does anyone know if we could make a timetable online so when we go on campus to enrol, we can just copy it straight off from the one we've made already? We already know the subjects that we'll have to take this whole year so I was thinking setting one up would just quicken the process on enrolment day.

astaroth

HSC
I'll be doing med sci as well :)
Does anyone know if we could make a timetable online so when we go on campus to enrol, we can just copy it straight off from the one we've made already? We already know the subjects that we'll have to take this whole year so I was thinking setting one up would just quicken the process on enrolment day.
https://mysubjects.uts.edu.au/aplus2013/aptimetable
Enjoy :)

LolaBell

HSC
Just so you know... You're going to have to do a test on the day. SO GAY. How did everybody go?

5SOS

HSC
Just so you know... You're going to have to do a test on the day. SO GAY. How did everybody go?
I KNOW I walked in nek minute I see "Checkpoint 1 English Assessment". I wonder why we had to do it?

LolaBell

HSC
It was an English literacy test consisting of a 100-150 word response.
Lol I have no idea why they'd make us do it seeing as we already have a score next to our English HSC. && Omgsh did you notice the band box :O .. I don't want it back! I made up the biggest BS

5SOS

HSC
ME TOO! I have no idea why we needed to do it.

astaroth

HSC
Is this test for all new students going to UTS, regardless of what course they will be doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)