Anyone doing Computer Science and Technology (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
The only thing that i am aware of is that the first year facilities are ordinary, which is to be expected at any university.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
ordinary? i just finished first year so i guess i'll have to wait till march to experience whats so extraordinary about 2nd year. :)

Arkhon

Is there any sort of assumed knowledge for the course? eg HTML, C++, javascript? Obviously you need to know your way around a comp but are there any programming languages etc that are either asssumed knowledge, or really good to know? I've got a few months and could probalby learn the basics of something by the time uni starts...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Arkhon
Is there any sort of assumed knowledge for the course? eg HTML, C++, javascript? Obviously you need to know your way around a comp but are there any programming languages etc that are either asssumed knowledge, or really good to know? I've got a few months and could probalby learn the basics of something by the time uni starts...
I've done heaps of research into this course, no, there are no pre reqs, not even turning on a computer i don't think.

Arkhon

Not even turning on a computer ay...that would be funny....turn up to a Comp Sci lecture etc and try to turn the comp on using the mouse buttons or something :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)