anyone doing primary 2005? (1 Viewer)

shortycooper

In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)
HSC
Keepin' It Country

hey. i come from kempsey (dont hold it against me though) small (and i mean small) town on the mid north coast and i attend Melville High School. probly the only thing going for the whole town is that it is a) surrounded by farms and b) also surrounded by beaches. but yeah.
i love anything to do with animals and farming, unfortunalty i dont live on a farm ( i would give anything to live on one though.) i spend most weekends working on friends farms so yeah, its just not the same. so what else are you into?
well hope to hear from you soon

DEEP, DEEP DOWN KENNY CHESNEY WANTS ME, I KNOW HE DOES :)
xxxSHORTYxxx

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Hey, yeah i know where kempsey is. Uh yeah i like large animals, horses and cows, never really had much to do with sheep, but theyre ok too. When is everyone having their primary exam 4 the trials?

where do u wanna go to uni shorty? i dont really wanna go to sydney, was looking at wagga, or maybe even armidale

shortycooper

HSC
decisions, decisions

hey. yeah i wanna major in livestock, which would mean i would be more out on farms rather than looking after stupid overweight spoilt pomeranians in a clinic (not that i have anything against pomeranians, but yeah...) ummm i have 5 sheep of my own, their the best animal ever...there just so.....sheep-ish. i take mine for walks and funniliy enough get stared at a lot (dont know why)
ummm yeah i dont wanna go to sydney either cuz i hate big citys and i would never have any money because i would forever be shopping. wagga wagga would be good. if i dont get into vet science im thinking of doing a bach. of livestock science at UNE. i found out today the UAI for vet science at sydney is 98.45 and i think its 98.8 at wagga wagga. (we had a careers day today and i got to talk to al lthe uni reps and stuff, the guy from sydney uni was soooooooooo gay! and boring!) but yeah it was really goo.d learnt alot.

oh by the way my msn addy is halo_included@hotmail.com if anyone wants to add me and have a chat.

Well, Ah, Ummm Alcohol Does Get A Lot Of Attention At University (qoute from a uni lecturer on the consumption of alcohol at uni)
xxxSHORTYxxx

08Melli02

HSC
hey hey mel speaking!!! shorty i was wondering wat other options are u talking bout like other colleges/tafe/uni etc. by the way i really dislike sheep there pains in the arses specialy at shearing time and they are so dumb. but i do have to do alot of work with then so i've really got used to there stupidity.the tocal open day was unreal really enjoyed it and i so wanna go there. it was pretty funni coz i took me b'f with me and he went to longreach last yr, so he was arguing with one of the teachers which was the best.

unstable

the killer
HSC
howdy people.how is ev1 goin? man i aint been here in ages. man my teacher is bein a dick. he is makin me do all this stuff cuz im gonna be a butcher. i dont like doin this meat cow topic. i wanna keep doin the bike course. its sooo much fun.
talk to yous leter
luv the mosh master

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
hey unstable ur back!!!! trials start monday, hope the primary one is as good as the half yearlies...good luck everyone, not just 4 primary but 4 all of ur other topics!!!

shortycooper

HSC
Primary Trial (MY TEACHERS AN A**HOLE)

howdy all.
well today was the day of my trial, i studied all the legislations and could tell you any legislation of the top of my head and wat year it was passed.
got into the exam, not one question on legislations, after we were specifically told to learn them, oh well. did the exam, was reasonably easy.
got home and started talking to people on the net and was given a link to a practice exam. it was the exact same friggin exam i had just done, but what makes it worse is that our teacher has spent the past 3 weeks telling us how hard he has worked at getting our exam ready and how we werent allowed to do practical work because we didnt APPRECIATE how much work he was doing for us!!!
all i can say is F***ing A**hole!
you would not believe how annoyed and frustrated i am right now

anyway hope you all have better primary exam experience then i did
good luck everyone

xxxSHORTYxxx

08Melli02

HSC
g'day,
trials are all ova. ami so glad. so how does everyone think they went in trials? i did ok but not the best, i made lots of stupid little mistakes in primary. i'm sending my tocal application form off 2day. i hope i get in how great would that be. good luck anybody that hasn't done there trials yet, and best of luck to everyone in the hsc. catchya's around
Melli. xoxo :)

unstable

the killer
HSC
hey dudes man im back. i did my trial and it was hard at first cuz i didnt think i knew nething but then it was like hey i kno this. i think i did pretty goood. i get my results 2day. today we are drenching cattle at one of the boys farms. its gonna be coool. i cant wait. i think my teacher is out to make the rest of the term as hard as possible for me. he makes me do most of the hard work which i dont mind but not all the time. he is such a sh/t. well see yous round. :)

shortycooper

HSC
hsc (im F***ed)

ummm guys i need some major help... i know ive left it a bit late...but does anyone have any notes at all on primary industries on their computer that they can send me?

the thing is ive learnt everything our teacher has taught us, but yesterday i was talking to ateacher from another school about it and he said that you need to know all this other stuff, and i realised that my teacher has only given us the very bare basics and that i really dont know anything....

so if anyone could give me any help i will love you forever lol.
please help...

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Primary Industries is gay and for peopel with no ambitions who can't handle a real science such as Bilogy, Chmeistry or Physics. Put simply it is for drognos witrh no hopes in anything else.

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
Primary industries is not for drongos with no ambition cos i did primary industries got a UAI of 89.3 and im headin to uni to study ag science, i also did biology n chemistry so i would shut my mouth if I were you. PI gives practical experience n is loads of fun it also gives a certificate 2 in ag which can be good when lookin for some real work!!!

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Samisfat said:
Primary industries is not for drongos with no ambition cos i did primary industries got a UAI of 89.3 and im headin to uni to study ag science, i also did biology n chemistry so i would shut my mouth if I were you. PI gives practical experience n is loads of fun it also gives a certificate 2 in ag which can be good when lookin for some real work!!!
:spam: English is not you're strong point.

cherise

HSC
Thats true, i got a UAI in the high 80's and did primaries and ag. Im going to do ag science aswell! The course is practical and most people who did primaries in our school did biology and just a little less than half who did chem did primaries. Primaries requires alot of knowledge that you dont necessarily learn in the course. Alot of people who do chem and bio and physics in the city dont have the general knowledge to do primary industries!!

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
cherise said:
. Alot of people who do chem and bio and physics in the city dont have the general knowledge to do primary industries!!
It is not that hard to learn.

HSC
Labour are a down right joke. I'm a big fan of ag, glad to see some people taking it upto to people like davidbarnes. Obviously has no idea what he is on about when it comes to primary industries.

Samisfat

Fat holmesy
HSC
Labour is a big joke who the hell voted for them seriously. They are a big joke well all politics are, but labour is the biggest joke of all. I would love to see davidbarnes try to attempt the practical side of primary industries cos it isnt textbook work!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)