Anyone doing teaching? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
Bach of teaching/Bach of Arts - technology at ACU strathfield.. apparently ACU is one of the best uni's for teaching

rego2

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
Bach of teaching/Bach of Arts - technology at ACU strathfield.. apparently ACU is one of the best uni's for teaching
Hey sweet for your course what field of teaching are u heading for? is your course the same as mine? B Teaching/B Arts (Secondary–Computing)

darkroomgirl

HSC
B Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/ B Arts... at University of Sydney.

Today I went to school and some of the better teachers were very happy about my choice to study teaching. Some were like, "You got 97.5? Wouldn't you wanna do something more, uh, stimulating?!" How offensive. You could really see who's in the job for the right reasons.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
Pdhpe teaching at UWS maybe. im 1.5 off last years uai requirement...
Is there PD H PE teaching at UWS? I thougth tehre was none.

*mel*

Bachelor of Primary Education at either UTS or USyd... Where should I go, guys? Helpppp!

nwatts

HSC
I'm planning on doing a DipEd after my undergraduate stuff, if that counts. :) I can be a secondary English/Society & Culture teacher, and I'd also like to be a Modern/Extension History teacher too, but I'm not sure that UOW offers sexy enough hist subjects, so I'll have to see.

*mel*

Ye Olde St Nick said:
USYD, because it has hot people there, and u support the Roosters so u must be hot.
Thanks Brogan... lol. Merry Christmas, St Nick!

Captain pi

HSC
darkroomgirl said:
B Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/ B Arts... at University of Sydney.

Today I went to school and some of the better teachers were very happy about my choice to study teaching. Some were like, "You got 97.5? Wouldn't you wanna do something more, uh, stimulating?!" How offensive. You could really see who's in the job for the right reasons.
I know someone who got 100.00 who is doing teaching.

7th Sign

HSC
Captain pi said:
yeha my cousin came 1st in the state in a sub, got 8 units over 90 and got some crazy uai and wants to be a music teacher or some shit lol...

oh well, people have their own objectives...

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I really want to do B Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/ B Arts, but I don't want to move to Sydney for it.

I think I'll settle with a DipEd after Arts. I'd like to teach history and Society and Culture.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
BScience/BEducation at UNSW.
Even though I did the HSC last year, I'm starting it next year :)

darkroomgirl

HSC
Captain pi said:
I reckon that's awesome... at least we know that they are really passionate about it. I reckon too many people are taking up teaching as a cop-out course, and as a result, future generations are gonna be taught by incompetent educators.

Captain pi

HSC
darkroomgirl said:
I reckon that's awesome... at least we know that they are really passionate about it. I reckon too many people are taking up teaching as a cop-out course, and as a result, future generations are gonna be taught by incompetent educators.
Hear! hear!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)