Anyone doing the TVET Courses at Tafe? (1 Viewer)

alan7948

HSC
I am thinking of doing a Accounting course to make up my 12 units next year. What certificate do i receive after the course? a diploma?

autumn-angel

HSC
well i might be doing Information Technology (VET) to complete my units

bouncingCats

HSC
Doing tvet is different from 'normal' school life. i did the news media-journalism tvet course in '07 and we had practical tasks. You also get to meet different people from other schools... tvet is something different. However the disadvantage to me was i had to go to tafe from 1:30pm-5pm on every tuesday...

mikael.cfc

HSC
heyy its a great idea, i do it now and iv done it for a year and realy enjoyed it, also iif i dont the uai i want to get into Bachelor of business and commerce/bachelor of law il only have to study a year after school to get into the course next year :D

HSC
Yeah, TVET is good, i rate it!!!!!!!
i do design foundation studies- fashion strand this year, and im thinking about doing another fashion one next year, or maybe marketing...
when you successfully complete you course no matter what course you do you should at least get a statement of atainment for certian units you do, but many you get cert II.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)