anyone else de-motivated? (1 Viewer)

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
all my friends exams finished last week. I still got eco and legal to go. What makes it worse it that they are both about writing long essays. Sometimes i just feel like...quiting i still might. who else feels this way

Slewpy

HSC
I sure do, I just can't really be bothered to even read over my notes atm...at least economics is my last one so only 1 more day to go!!

Just hang in there, our exams'll be over soon enough. Let's try to make the next couple of days count! :wave:

haloeshorns

HSC
ahh... finally a thread i can relate to!!

eco is my last exam, so close and yet so far! and while everybody else (at least it feels like everybody else) is off celebrating their freedom, i am left staring at all these *wonderful* economics facts and figures!

luckily its lousey weather outside... makes me feel only slightly better!

oh well.... good luck to everyone!!

Ozza

HSC
Here's another way of looking at it... they're chumps, they don't have you around to celebrate. You've had more time to study and you're doing a course that I reckon aligns pretty well. That, and the test is tomorrow, smile... you're almost there.

You have the rest of your life to party.

steviedwonda

HSC
i hate this subject with a passion, i havent learnt shit from school and my whole class is screwed so i have all this fuel to be motivated!!!

Girlfriend

HSC
N/A
*high-five* im same as you, got eco and legal left and i have 9 chapters of eco notes to go....

plus i screwed all my other exams.

and i want to get into law with a uai prediction of 75.

i so want to repeat the hsc.

gl.

collide

HSC
im prob gonna leave in first hour. not studying for it at all. will be lulz.

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
tommorrow im screwed u no...ill have to write the same thing in every question. Im just gonna keep referring to eco growth,unemployment,inflation etc. they best rename economics to GAYONOMICS

R

rhaps0dy

im with steviedwonda, i friggen hate this subject. everything about this subject is so boring and i don't understand a thing, im jst not an eco type of person. its so yuck - -'' so i am ALWAYS feelimg de-motivated for this subject man :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)