Anyone else doing/done an external transfer through UAC please read

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Assuming you are a non-standard and have tertiary qualifications. The "qualification status" is appearing as follows on my application:

Does anyone have the same status (word for word)? Or a different one?

As you can see the "time enrolled" says 0.5 when it should be 1 year. I emailed UAC and they vaguely said that this would be updated once they finally assess my qualifications. I hope they have my Sem 2 results.

I'm hoping for an offer in the main round and getting nervous as it does not seem that they have finalised my assessment. If anyone has a different status (such as "Assessment finalised") can they please tell me whether documents (such as a transcript) was provided to UAC?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I have the exact same ''status'' (I have the correct '1.0' time enrolled though) and was nervous about it too. It's like that for a few others as well.

Status for my secondary studies - ''We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised.''

Status for my tertiary studies - ''We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised using results available.''

I think UAC has yet to collect second semester results from our universities.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I have the exact same ''status'' (I have the correct '1.0' time enrolled though) and was nervous about it too. It's like that for a few others as well.

Status for my secondary studies - ''We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised.''

Status for my tertiary studies - ''We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised using results available.''

:( I need a main round offer

jaydizzlegear

HSC

Well, I know UAC has collected my second semester results, as they sent me a letter saying they were missing one result because i had to a deferred exam.

Right now it says this:
We are awaiting your reply to our letter - Missing grades notification. Assessment finalised using results available.

I think it usually says 'Assessment finalised using results available' for tertiary results, but give UAC a call. If you're really worried, get a verified enrolment record and hand it into UAC personally haha.

Confound

HSC
UAC has collected semester 2 results and will update your profile as necessary

I can confirm because I've called them multiple times to verify

I made a mistake in "time enrolled" as well. I put it as 4 instead of 1.

As long as "We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised." for secondary studies and
"We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised using results available." for tertiary, you are good to go (Y)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well, I know UAC has collected my second semester results, as they sent me a letter saying they were missing one result because i had to a deferred exam.

Right now it says this:
We are awaiting your reply to our letter - Missing grades notification. Assessment finalised using results available.

I think it usually says 'Assessment finalised using results available' for tertiary results, but give UAC a call. If you're really worried, get a verified enrolment record and hand it into UAC personally haha.
thanks a lot

UAC has collected semester 2 results and will update your profile as necessary

I can confirm because I've called them multiple times to verify

I made a mistake in "time enrolled" as well. I put it as 4 instead of 1.

As long as "We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised." for secondary studies and
"We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised using results available." for tertiary, you are good to go (Y)
Strangely I have no status for my secondary studies. Has your enrolment time been fixed yet?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Okay guys I called up UAC and they said everything's been finalised, they just can't be bothered updating our applications because they're too lazy.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
UAC does not have your UTS Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws Semester 2 results at this time.
Are you kidding me UAC?

(This is the reply I got from them)

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF are you serious? Call them, I called them up and they said everything was finalised for me. Did you sit a deferred exam or anything?
Nope, my results have been out since mid-December 2014.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF are you serious? Call them, I called them up and they said everything was finalised for me. Did you sit a deferred exam or anything?
To those worried about their UAC application status not reading as complete, hear this. Friend in the year above looking to transfer contacted UAC and was told that most universities will be submitting final assessment results to UAC later in the week/next week, and is considered usual protocol to allow universities enough time to deal with appeals, grievances and other issues.
In my view, I'm sure UAC isn't that lazy to ''not update'' the status.

Something is terribly wrong.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
That's bullshit, is this in relation to Law only?
Nope, I think just in general.

It's not like ''law results are special'' or anything.

Also, I think it's the university's responsibility to send in the results so this might be a UTS problem.

From me:
I recently checked the status for my Tertiary Studies qualifications and it stills says ''We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised using results available.'' rather than ''We have obtained your results. Assessment finalised.''. So I was wondering whether UAC has collected my end of year (2014) or semester 2, 2014 results from UTS?
From them:
UAC does not have your UTS Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws Semester 2 results at this time.

Could you please send verified copies of your transcripts to UAC before 16 January 2015 to ensure your application is assessed in time for the Main Round of Offers. Alternatively, you could request UTS to fax your transcripts directly to our assessment team on 02 975 20320 or email them on ugassess@uac.edu.au.
Looks like the status is relevant here (for me at least).

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Nope, I think just in general.

It's not like ''law results are special'' or anything.

Also, I think it's the university's responsibility to send in the results so this might be a UTS problem.

From me:

From them:

Looks like the status is relevant here (for me at least).
:/ Well I saw and they updated the status for my secondary studies. But not my tertiary ones :/ It's making me nervous.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I find it strange that they didn't send you any correspondence though? Did you check?

Okay read your reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)