Anyone else don't know what's going on (1 Viewer)

kalaniman1

HSC
We've been looking at Julius Caesar for a few weeks now in English advanced. Can someone tell me in plain english what the funk conflicting perspectives is all about what why we are studying it?
I understand what a conflicting perspective is; my teachers and I have a conflicting perspective towards the value of uniform to that of my teachers.
I understand that the characters of Brutus and Cassius and Caesar, Antony all haw different perspectives such as that of morality.
I DON'T understand why this matters/why we are studying about this/what I should even be writing about

Could someone enlighten me.
Thanks.

U

USoni

I agree...i have an exam on it next week and am still unclear on it, it would be great if we could get some past hsc people to give a quick summary of what we need!

Sun1

HSC
N/A
Haha chill out my whole class is freaking out because none of us understand it properly ! It is the hardest module you do apparently so it's better to get it out of the way first I guess ! But, have a look at your syllabus ? I'm sure it says that we don't need to focus on the play itself but we have to discover why and how composers use techniques to represent ideas related to CPs in it. That's what my teacher told me anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)