Anyone else fail cssa trial - english (1 Viewer)

Italian4uc

HSC
i didn't think it was that bad, i got 82. and i know i can do a lot better. my school however did not that do well overall.

DanielStPauls

HSC
I do Standard and now im not sure if it was marked easy though. I got first in the grade for it, 91/105

Matrob

HSC
Yeah I got screwed in Advanced.

Prior to trials I was 5th /50, idk where I am now.

I got 36/60 in modules and 37/45 for AOS.

It's probs messed my rank up epicly, idk how I failed modules so badly.

For speeches it asked for 3 speeches and so I wrote about 3, and not in enough detail because I was trying to get 3 done. Then afterwards the teachers were like "we never told you that you needed to prepare for 3, so anyone who only did 2 was not marked down" so all the people who were not prepared for 3 got better marks because they were able to spend longer on each one, which is complete bs if you ask me.

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
haha fucking bitchy marking, i know how you feel

i did independent and got 4/15 for short answers

i knew i went shit coming out of the exam but not THAT shit, pretty sure i answered most of the questions

another teacher will be revising it or something

top mark was only 9/15 and it's not like my cohort is super shit or anything, like 3 ppl got 100% in SC and no advanced english cohort at my school has ever received below band 5
Maybe the whole lot of you misinterpreted the questions. But I really doubt that and your teachers simply marked excessively hard on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)