Anyone else feel like whinging? (1 Viewer)

TomAbrahams

HSC
Im studying for my English trial tomorrow and it is very gay. Im bored as hell so i thought i would start a complaining thread. Even though there already is another one. Oh well, feel free to complain.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
TomAbrahams said:
Im studying for my English trial tomorrow and it is very gay. Im bored as hell so i thought i would start a complaining thread. Even though there already is another one. Oh well, feel free to complain.
Stop your whinging. It's not like complaining to randoms is going to make any difference.
kthxbye.

Last edited:
HSC
sounds lyk a good idea to me, i got 2 days till the first english exam and i
've been on this site most of the day trieing to find an essay question so i vcan write an essay but keep coming across more and more things i should probably know that i dont, so i been reading all you ppls brains all morning!!! hopefully its all worthwhile stuff!!!!! i dont wanna whinge but i do wish there was someway we could get out of doing the hsc and still get into uni at a decent age... lyk conducting an IQ test in yr 10 den we spend the 2 yrs (11/12) learning exctly what we need to know for the uni course n den do another test to enter that... summin along those lines anyways... a lil more direct i think, coz by the time we are at this age we are ready enough to face the big world and we h8 the thought that what we are doing atm could be worthless in years or even to come!!... let me know ur thoughts hehehe xoxo
mel

TomAbrahams

HSC
Not a bad idea...Studying for my English Paper 2 now. How did people find Paper 1? I found it ok...but I'm not very good at english so i doubt I went that well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)