anyone else feeling like they cant remember anything?! (1 Viewer)

zeee1999

HSC
i legit used to be able to remember pages of information word by word now anything im studying is going through one ear and out the other i think my brain has reached full capacity :angryfire:

ShootingDuck

HSC
Try doing some past papers, I've noticed I find it easier to recall information if I actively try to answer questions regarding the content. Hopefully that helps.

red152

HSC
Maybe that is happening because you are thinking of other things while trying to study. Try to focus on the task at hand by all means. Remove music, clean up your desk, and try to study in a quiet place. That helps me focus anyway.

Lumenoria

HSC
Don't worry, it'll probably come to you if you persevere hard enough. I have an extraordinarily good memory usually too, but man, when I was trying to memorise 3000 words worth of essay and creative for my English Ext final, I didn't retain any of it whatsoever albeit going over it for the entirety of the 24 hours prior. I literally thought I was so fucked, but I kept trying and trying and ultimately gave up the night before because I felt so helpless. Then, the morning of the exam, I went to the library to try rewrite it and literally everything came to me without an issue and I wrote out 15 pages without missing anything. It was super weird because literally the night before, I couldn't even remember the first sentence of my paragraphs lol and I was stressing so much about it. I ended up, obviously, being fine in the exam. But yeah, keep writing and writing; it almost never fails. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)