Anyone else gone into cruise mode? (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
In all honesty I believe I've put in the hard work this year. But now I feel like an 8 year old kid the night before Christmas, I can't sleep, I can't eat.... But also I can't really concentrate for the lenghs of time I was doing only a couple of days ago. I can't concentrate on any other subject just atm, all I can think about is journey.

Realistically by this stage though if you don't know your essays, inside out and back to front you've been wasting time these holidays and really don't deserve to do well on friday.
I can see the reason to keep studying relentlessly before maths,chemistry,buisness stuides, history yadayada... But for English is their really anything to achieve beyond doing 2 or 3 practice essays and 2 practice creative pieces tommorow?

Or are their others out their still planning on making durastic changes to their essays tommorow and finally finishing a creative piece i.e. Will be cramming from sun rise to well beyond sun set?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm just planning on what Tim said: a few practice essays/creative writing pieces and I'm set for paper 1. If I feel confident, might sneak in a bit of study for paper 2.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I guess you shall be in any number of modes from day to day, exam to exam depending on what time of the day people ask me that's how I feel right now. But in 20 days it shall all be over for me, can't wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)