Anyone else have bio tomorrow too ! ? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
This sure sucks - two exams in one day. Unfortunatelly ive done about 20 hours of bio study since ext 1 exam on monday and only 1 in drama. I'm panicking like hell, especially because we werent really taught any bloody theory. I'm just hoping that the marking criteria is loose and ill be able to easily get 35-36/40 for this exam.

_esor_

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
This sure sucks - two exams in one day. Unfortunatelly ive done about 20 hours of bio study since ext 1 exam on monday and only 1 in drama. I'm panicking like hell, especially because we werent really taught any bloody theory. I'm just hoping that the marking criteria is loose and ill be able to easily get 35-36/40 for this exam.

nice to know someone is in the same boat as me! since ext1 on friday all i've done is try to get those bio dot-points together and only just looked at drama...

i dont think much sleep is on the agenda tonight....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
im looking at Drama at 12 or so.

I've prioritised :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Kids its 11, you'll stuff up w/o sleep, go to bed, get three hours and wake up early :p... dw, i wont be sleeping tomorrow night :p

Good Luck With Tomorrow!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Kids its 11, you'll stuff up w/o sleep, go to bed, get three hours and wake up early :p... dw, i wont be sleeping tomorrow night :p

Good Luck With Tomorrow!
Thanks Will :)

I havent even learnt the full bio course yet though, so I cant :(

I got 17/20 in the drama trials though without study, so I should be fine studying all perky like in the morning. Bio isn't easy though :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)