Anyone Else Leave Early? (1 Viewer)

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
Rabz_17 said:
I was writin for the best part of 2.75 hours, so i didn't leave early.

I don get ppl who leave early, u should atleast sit there and go over the test and be confident with the answers you did put down.
Yeah I know it's like... do you have somewhere else that's more important to be than doing a HSC exam? If you have finished, fix your answers, you might have some mistakes.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
q24 was screwy though
Nah, it was easy, compared to other years. No specific "write code based on segment" questions.

Archman

HSC
N/A
bah i thought they scale subject according to candidature's performance in all subjects.. dunno how that works. Anyway i didn't think it was that easy, i mean i was still trying to scribble crap about inheritance when they said pens down.

msi

hey
i think the subject scales well... thats what i heard. i heard everyone thinks its a bloody hard subject and only geekoids do it so it scales well.... but this paper was a bit easy so i'm not sure... it doesnt allow for the top students to stand out too much... which may be a good thing...but err yeah it all depends on your school aswell

and for the people that leave early.... well thats just dumb. ur not only missing out on a chance to maximise your marks but your also bringing your school average mark down and therefore effecting yoru internal mark and the mark of your class mates... so ur pretty gay

ummm yeah and as if know if you got like 90+... it all matters for the marking criteria and who is marking it.... say i just say wait till u get ur reults... aim low then its easy to be pleased about your mark ;)

and after all that i think i got a raw mark of 95+ but that will scale down to about 88 and thats one step closer to my aim of 98UAI...... dam! i shouldnt have left early :\

simonj2

hero
HSC
i personally found this exam harder than the 2003 exam... i found the 2003 exam piss easy, but this one kinda medium... is anyone in the same boat? or did you all find this one the easiest ever?

--hiphop--

I found the exam pretty much straight forward, especially if ya compare it to the 2004 independent trial that my school did, that was 10 fold harder. The multiple choice were ok, q 21 was very straight forward, but q 22 and 23 took me a bit more time. I did evolution of programming langauges, and that was a little difficult to explain, but i think it was relatively ok. Overall a good test. I don't know if that will work for or against me. But i'm not to worried, just glad that i don't have to wrap my head around another algorithm again!

xeriphic

smallcattle said:
LOL, some girl at my school tried to leave after 30mins, but the examiner didnt let her until after 1 hour
that girl is going to drag your class down

lil_emm

HSC
only with 1 hour

yeah i was gone within 2 hours. it was too fucking easy and i am not the best at software either

screw_uni

ive had some pretty rough sex in my time but ive never fucked something so hard! I guess its a different definition of 'fucked' but yeh i fucked that test so hard.. i failed for sure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)