Anyone else massively freaking out for legal!? (1 Viewer)

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Hey guys!
I am SO nervous for my legal exam! I have topped every assessment in legal studies, but I swear only through luck! I feel sick at the thought of the legal studies exam.. especially for the Consumers question!! :( Please tell me there are other nervous legal studiers! <3

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
legal studies exams are as easy as they get :) you'll be fine

HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't studied for world order, and I'm slow at absorbing content
I've been spending this whole weekend on english T_T
looks like I have to start studying for legal right after paper 2 =_=

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
haha b00m I hope so, though we are the trial year, with the new syllabus waa :( And I know, I literally haven't looked at legal studies yet, too focused on english and ancient history! Best of luck to you though! <3

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
legal studies exams are as easy as they get :) you'll be fine
This. With the new syllabus, i can see it being very generic. However, so much shit that the new 15 marker for crime can come from :/

Droidster

HSC
I'm only nervous about the crime extended response. Not worried about the essays at all, nor MC. Also, concerning the crime extended response, since we are the first year to trial the new syllabus, I'm going to guess that its going to be based on international crime or young offenders.

Anyways, good luck all!!

HSC
I'm only nervous about the crime extended response. Not worried about the essays at all, nor MC. Also, concerning the crime extended response, since we are the first year to trial the new syllabus, I'm going to guess that its going to be based on international crime or young offenders.

Anyways, good luck all!!
Same, I'm only freaking out about the 15mark crime extended response! Everyone thinks its going to be on international crime, I don't know about young offenders because that was in the trial... But there are quite a few dotpoints to cover for the mini extened response! Hopefully i will have enough time... I've got one week to study for it.

Anyway good luck everyone!

erespall

Pirate Lord.. Arrr
HSC
crime and hr should be sweet
environmental law is all good
family law... I'm fucked :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)