anyone else missing 4unit? (1 Viewer)

rositamadeline

questionable
HSC
hi there
is anyone else missing their major work?
i keep accidently going to add bits and finding mistakes or things i could have done better then realising that i can't

reno369

HSC
haha. its become a habit yeh, and i dont think that i will ever stop wanting to change things...

but i can safely say that i am very very happy its all over.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
I've pretty much put it out of mind, so I don't go crazy and find (even more) things I should have fixed before sending it in D:

but I do miss working on it, and I miss my journal dearly.

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Who is to say you can't keep coming back to it and make it into something even more fantastic and enter it into a few literary short story competitions at some stage AND get some money and some wins under your belt for your future publishing careers (and believe me, those competition wins can make a big difference when it comes to getting off that terrible slush pile).

OR!! Shock, horror, start writing something new. The next big project.

The trick to writing is just keep doing it.

OR you could enjoy those extra few hours to study all those other subjects.

Well done on getting that major project in.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
I already have plans to finish writing an essay I submitted for a contest earlier in the year after the HSC. I'm going to research it and back it up, instead of incorporating unsubstantiated claims (my specialty). It'll probably wind up being 10,000ish words. I'm really excited to write the rest too.

lotrhpfan

lurker
HSC
omg, i really miss writing it. EE2 was basically my life. i miss working on it. i really grew tp love my work and it's sad to be finished yet relieving at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)