Anyone else screwed?! (1 Viewer)

evil_kitten

HSC
I know you're all gonna think i'm a massive retard, but I envy the squished timetables. Mine is spread out, VERY spread out..
Sure, it means I have longer to "prepare" or each exam, but it really just makes me have this "i've got ages" mindframe. and even then, I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO!
like, oh I don't know.. working, earning money to move out, and the main reason - working on my portfolio. (aka, the ONLY thing that they use to decide whether I get into the course I want to)

I have the last exam - Textiles - on Friday the 13th, when everyone else is signing out =(

muz01

HSC
im all done by the 26th
6 exams in 5days,
in some ways im happy (the fact i got early entry and dont have to sit thru days off doing study)
but in other ways annoyed (the fact i dont get extra time to study between exams)

Amii Gillard

HSC
Hey all, firstly, this isnt your cliched 'i havn't studied' kinda thing

Im talking about having 4 exams in my first three days of the HSC timetable.

21st: Eng Adv- Paper 1
22nd: IPT
SOR - 1
23rd: Eng Adv- Paper 2

anyway i emailed BOS n they said they they couldn't do anything about it, but there were 900 others in my position. So if you are one of them, join me in a chorus of "FML!".

But seriously...how gay...

Yeah, I have 5 exams over 4 days so chill, it could be worse

toastie

HSC
ugh im suck with the IPT people.
4 exams in three days without break.
But what i really dont like is how in previous years, english paper 1 was on friday and paper 2 was on the following monday.
why must it be so crammed this year?!?!
but im somewhat happy to get the majority of my exams over in literally 7 days. then ive got a massive 2 week gap before my final exam, art.
So...to me, i believe i finish on 27th...until i realise the night before the 12th of november that theres an art exam to do.
-sigh-
i just hope its all worth it.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! =D

minichris8

HSC
I got English Paper 1 on Wednesday, Studies of Religion 1 on Thursday, English Paper 2 and Design and Technology on Friday.
There would be a lot more than 900 people in the 4 exams, 3 days boat.
There's around 40 in my school alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)