anyone else startin to FREAK OUT? (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i dunno, maybe its just me... but all of a sudden i feel like i am RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

Like, where did the last 3 months go?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yes, I have been having a major "where the hell have the past 6 months gone" freak out!!!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
this gal in my class hs already finished it..
:eek: whoa! lol, I'm only halfway - or maybe even less than half way, through my major work...

chip

HSC
one of the girls at my school hasnt even started bullshited her way through viva and proposal....... i'm stressin and shes like yeh i'll start soon

time flies by..... wat a bastard time must be a man..... so mean:chainsaw:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
YES! omg im freaking! now im starting to think i shouldve spent the last couple of months working. Now all the work from all my subjects is piling up, and my first draft is due in two weeks! I think ill just die now

Ezalum

HSC
N/A
Lol, I'm in the same situation as the majority of you people. I was starting to think I was the only one lagging. I'm only abut 1/4 of the way through my Major Comp and my teacher wants a draft in by Thursday Period 4 next week. :eek:
I have already finished my Reflection Statment. :p

Jinglebell

HSC
i've written a grand total of 70 words of the intro of my critical response...feel better now?

my teacher wants a progress meeting next week...i'm gonna try moving it to after the holidays on the grounds that i haven't done anything lately she doesn't know about:)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Ok, this post has actually made me feel relieved in a way.... I have written about 900 words of poetry, and I've been freaking about how I've made no progress, but seeing that I'm not alone in my freaking out makes me feel comforted!!!

captnbuttons

Hey guys!
I am freaking big time! I'm doing a speech which by the way NO-ONE seems to be doing so i can't get help form anywhere!! (bad choice by me i guess!) and today i went and looked at that showcase thing our school got ahold of and read a speech from last year that got really high and omgosh... Mine seems so....so.... UGH! theres no word for it!? I have to record mine at a studio in about 2 weeks.... i am sooo screwed! ... i guess i just came to say.. it's nice too know you guys are feeling the same way! afterall HSC does stand for Hard Stressful Crap! :D xox

malayz_angel

Hard Stressful Crap? I like that!

Well I just did my viva today...I was making bullshit up all the way through...don't know whether it actually worked yet as we won't get the marks till at least Friday. *Sigh*

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
why did we chose such a stressful, mega work-load subject??
and so subjective at the end with the MW marking??
and its only worth 1 UNIT!!

although i like holding my major work (incomplete) in my hands an feeling how heavy it is..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
to put a post modern spin on it

... yes

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
to put a post modern spin on it

... yes
pomo is overdone....it has lost its zest..the french are already rejecting it..they are going bk to the neoclassical discourse....so much for subjective truth masquerading as objective fact...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)