Anyone else stuffed for SOR? (1 Viewer)

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
A combination of several teachers, who teach poorly, people not bothered because class doesnt get anywhere, and.....its RE, have all culminated in our class basically being doomed to fail the SOR exam.

Anyone else in this situation and any ideas/ notes/ thing that would help?

Assasinator_2

HSC
There is no God.
That is all you need to know, and you will be fine.

Hell, just write out the lyrics to Judith, with a full analysis/explaination of what they mean, and you should pass quite fine :)

Shmacka

HSC
Assasinator_2 said:
There is no God.
That is all you need to know, and you will be fine.

Hell, just write out the lyrics to Judith, with a full analysis/explaination of what they mean, and you should pass quite fine :)
:D. Maynard was on JJJ the other day http://abc.net.au/triplej/hack/mod_windows/wed.asx

Just going over the lyrics, Tool and APC are the reasons why i wonder why im a Catholic, or religious at all.... Eulogy springs to mind.

And tthanx Sportsgal, big help. I got the Living Religions book i think, we used it like 4 times in the 2 years. I know the rites back to front basically so im good for that, just ABo spirituality was barely done in our class due to shit teaching so im gonna have to do that, and foundation study.

Although Judith could fit in quite nicely

Big_Man_AJ

Banned
HSC
yeah honestly.
im doin gr8 in this subject
i have the best notes n there not even mine

nomz

Shmacka said:
A combination of several teachers, who teach poorly, people not bothered because class doesnt get anywhere, and.....its RE, have all culminated in our class basically being doomed to fail the SOR exam.

Anyone else in this situation and any ideas/ notes/ thing that would help?

Don't worry- I'm in the same situation- our teacher only taught us the Aboriginal spirituality topic (taught is too strong a word)- we weren't even aware there was other units! I've just borrowed a couple of texts books and i'm trying to teach myself the stuff. Good luck! My sympathy is with you!

Shmacka

HSC
I guess i must be poor and on welfare if i live in Toongabbie. I guess i'll just ask my dad to take me to my exam in his Mercedes. Should be ok. Then he'll have to give me the keys to our unit at the entrance for schoolies. I wish Centrelink could do something.

So AJ, im kinda needing help for Foundation Studies. I dont really have a grasp on much of that. And Abo spirituality isnt too good either. I got 1 mark out of the yellow bit f the catholic schools trial. Albeit the dumb shit marker did that to everyone, then remarks a kids paper giving him 9 extra marks in an essay....

I know a bit about Education - goulborn strike and some about the bush church aid. thats bout it that i can think of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)