Anyone else wanna live in the 60's? (1 Viewer)

piper11

HSC
N/A
I'm so tired of all the bullshit out today. Does anyone else agree that only music from the 60's and 70's is good. If so, talk about your favourite bands of the time. Mines Pink Floyd (Zeppelin) a close second

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
not really. as if i would have had access to krautrock records if i lived in 60s/70s australia.

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
Actually i would.... late 60's early 70's...
i had this discussion in year 10 with a fellow old school music lover and we would love to turn on tune in drop out to the likes of the beatles, rolling stones, floyd,
i would wanna be in london too

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah I'd miss all that modern medical technology and gender equality and the ability to download music and all that hey

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
in terms of musical surrounds yes
all the other stuff guess not- not like we dont have a similar war now or anything though...

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i'd be in for the sex and the drugs and the toplessness and woodstock and glastonbury and all that

like you can still do it now
but ithink it would've been more fun

oh wait i'm talking like into the 70s
whatever

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
cait33 said:
in terms of musical surrounds yes
all the other stuff guess not- not like we dont have a similar war now or anything though...
If you're naive enough to think we have a similar war in *any* respect other than it involving troops on the ground, you're very much mistaken.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
hmm people can still listen to 60's music now, i think its a bit extreme to want to go back and live in the 60's just for that reason. like i wish i lived in sweden, because metal is like our mainstream pop shit. but yeha..

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Epistemophobia said:
hmm people can still listen to 60's music now, i think its a bit extreme to want to go back and live in the 60's just for that reason. like i wish i lived in sweden, because metal is like our mainstream pop shit. but yeha..
how is this not the same thing though? you want to put yourself in another place/time for the sake of music.

lealea226

HSC
Yeah I think I was definatly born in the wrong era haha If I was born in the 60's-70's, then id be old enough to see bands like Faith No More and Mr. Bungle, but now they're both long gone and im too late (by like 30 years) and it sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)