anyone else's class behind in physics? and what option topic are you taking? (1 Viewer)

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
Our class is JUST finishing motors and generators and its week 4, term 2 and all we have left is like 8 weeks of this term and next term. We are behind :( Is anyone else's class behind in physics?

We are also doing an option topic of Medical physics. Wat option topic are your class's taking?

Our class is going badly as well. My hopeful UAI of 83 seems unreachable when i just got 28% for my physics half yearly (worth 30% of school mark).

Ouch

Only 2 people in our class of 6 people passed that test and my ranking went down to 4th :( it was 2nd :)

Oh well

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We're in the middle of Ideas to Implementation, our option topic that we'll be doing is Quanta to Quarks. I do agree that your class is a little slow, you could read ahead if you want to catch up a little.

helper

HSC
N/A
While you are probably slightly behind, M&G and Space are longer topics than I2I or Medical, so I wouldn't be worrying about finishing.

No matter what the BOS says, they are not all of equal length. Also rememeber you do not have to be finished by the trials and most schools don't.

felixcthecat

HSC
a week or a bit until we start Ideas to Implementation so you're not the only one 'behind'.. and we're doing Quanta to Quarks for elective~~ gonna fire ahead soon :D

passion89

HSC
Don't worry too much because the course HAS to be completed before you sit the HSC exams.

However if you really are worried about your mark and how you're going just read ahead and make notes for the topics you haven't done in class yet and anything that you don't understand, write it down and ask your teacher the next day.

sinist4

HSC
hey
We are im the middle of I2I and our elective is quanta to quarks, im not to worried about finishing the course. =P
ta

felixcthecat

HSC
heh pasion89~~ HAS to finish all the topics doesn't mean u'd end up understanding them.. we finished a reasonably sized 4U maths topic in 1.5 weeks cuz it HAD to be in our exams.. i'm not sure how mny ppl actually understood it tho..

JhK89

HSC
i think our class is finishing up the 1st part of the syllabus for ideas to implamentation and we're gonna do med science

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
we only just started I2I....and we have a homework task due tomorrow on a section of M&G we didn't get to do in class......doing Q2Q for elective

Citta

Mr. 4G93
HSC
my class has pretty much finished yr12 physics...probably could do quanta to quarks better, but im assuming after my trials next week that my teacher will finish the topic properly.

on the other hand my chemistry class is behind...arg!

B02517

HSC
yea tru...

We have finished all our topics as of about 3 weeks ago :S
If anything we have moved to fast. lol well wat can i do bout it.

Trials are next week... man im buckling lol

lonely_devil

HSC
>.< my class is waaaaaaaaaay behind...
we r half way through elective: medical physics and only 2 chapters through space... lucky i have a tutor....... =_=

just did my trial on monday =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)