• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone find it hard to get over someone? (1 Viewer)

xinxin89

HSC
hey pplz, i was wondering, has anyone ever found it REALLY REALLY difficult to get over a person they liked? rite now I find myself in this situation....and it's really frikkin annoying actually...i dun mean to be clingy, but i honestly dunno, i cant move on >.<, has anyone else experienced that?

BradCube

HSC
lol, of course. I am still going through it. How long has it been for you?

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah man.. I liked one guy for 5 years and i couldnt even talk 2 him.. n at the mo i'm still not over my ex who dumped me like 7 or 8 months ago

gracie007

HSC
yeah, its terrible. ive had it before for two exes, each different lenths. its hard i know, but make sure you just try to move on. your friends can help.

Zoe 2508

HSC
Yeh i would swap this feeling for anything!!

I have had an ex for nearly two years, and we get back together every few months which makes it hard for me, because i know he wants nothing from it - and i inevitably read too much into the details, and it feels like we break up again everytime he gets 'bored' and moves on...

Its really the worst feeling, the best advice i can give you is put yourself back out there and experience new love, its the only way to get over the old one.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
How long has it been? (since you first liked that person)

me and someone broke up >2 years ago but I still like him. I'm not clingy or anything, we are not in contact. but he sometimes appear in my dream, and after I wake up, I recall things

nwatts

HSC
yes :(

ffs yes fucking hell it's not fair you know you get the impressions wrong and WHAM they shit on your heart.

FUCK I WISH I WAS A RAGING HOMO no more womean

argh

Zoe 2508

HSC
yeah i just had a relationship end the other week, and something was amiss for a

week, and i confronted him twice about it (non-aggressively), but just said like is

everything ok? and he said that everything was perfectly fine, that he was just busy

(he's 5 years older and has a hard job) so that was fine, but when things didnt improve

after another week i mentioned something again, and i got the same reply. Then i just

said straight out "this has ended hasn't it?" and he was like "yeah"

Fuck, he could have told me instead of having me feel like crap for weeks...!

frootloop

HSC
xinxin89 said:
hey pplz, i was wondering, has anyone ever found it REALLY REALLY difficult to get over a person they liked? rite now I find myself in this situation....and it's really frikkin annoying actually...i dun mean to be clingy, but i honestly dunno, i cant move on >.<, has anyone else experienced that?
Short answer: yes.

テリー

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
find a rebound!
Dont.. thats jst like passing that feeling to some1 else, its cruel, i have a friend thats doing it right now nd i hate her 4 doing that

Anyways, back to wat Xinxin was saying
No, its too easy for me i sometimes think im heartless, but within the time after i get dumped or i dump some1 else, i sometimes still miss the relationship, but i tell myself that i live for future not for past, and that gave me the motivation to do something else or think of something else instead of being stack and not move on..
So no, its not hard for me coz i can always find other (but not better) things to do.
Just try nd not to remember it every spare moment u hav for thoughts. think of something thats constructive
Thats my advice ^^

Dr_Doom

HSC
I'm sort of in this situation. In fact I am in this situatioN!

xinxin89

HSC
lol funny thing is, we were never actually in a relationship. So he's not my ex or watever, just a close friend....as cliche as it sounds, but i guess time wil heal it all lol

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
u are griefing... thats normal.. cos its over.. regardless of watever it is..

1/distract urself with things that u are good at/challenges u/makes u feel good.. <=== thats the key..

whether its a rebound.. or other things in ure life..
give it a time.. like.. aim for a date to stop thinkin about them.. <==== this links to the distract ureself..

2/avoid difficult situations e.g. seeing them when ure not ready..

3/ Most importantly forget about them.. you guys parted ways for a reason... remember that.. recalled what annoyed you and why..

I cant remember anymore... but there are lots of them ... see wat works for u..
mabbe the goal is.. figure how to find some who is better 4 u... =)

just remember the points.. and have an escape... like work, hobbies .. sumfing where u dun think at all about r/s.. that should do u good..

nwatts

HSC
xinxin89 said:
lol funny thing is, we were never actually in a relationship. So he's not my ex or watever, just a close friend....as cliche as it sounds, but i guess time wil heal it all lol
nope. time will make you want to kill yourself.

advice: move to japan.

blu biu

HSC
yes yes and yes . but life goes on ...

*cry cry
* oooooooo cute guy *gets distracted

dont be too down :(

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
what do you do when you guys are in the same group of friends? you have to see them 24/7 it's not like you can escape them, especially when you're tooootally not over them.

Dr_Doom

HSC
That's gotta suck. Id just ignore them. If your not over them your just gunna have to find someone else. Best method.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)