• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone find it hard to get over someone? (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
I'm not the type to let myself be too attached to one person, because whoever it is, they'll probably break your heart anyway. Unless you break theirs, but then you'll feel really bad. So I get over people in about 3 seconds, because I never really get emotionally close with them...maybe they're just too touchy feely. But it's better that way, at least, for me.

It's not that I don't want to be close to someone. It's just that I find it hard to completely spill my guts to one person unless you've been their friend for years and years, and not just because you think this person is "cute" or "hot".

Basically, I'm a pussy who won't date any of her friends because you can never really be "friends" with someone who broke your heart so brutally, so I don't like risking friendships. And I can't be emotionally attached to someone I just met. So that's my story, I guess.

giggleite

HSC
N/A
it sucks when you are emotionally attached to someone and they arent to you (or you think they are and then it turns out that they probably weren't ever). Kinda pathetic because you'd think that in order for you to be emotionally attached you'd have to feel something from their side.

wolvemistress

HSC
Me and my boyfriend found getting over each other so hard that after a 2 months we got back together...LoL

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
I'm a few years behind everyone else. To give you an indication I haven't set foot in a pub or club yet.
personally, at least, pubs and clubs aint that great. probably cause i dont drink. or dance much. and dun realli like loud music either. frankly, i can think of better things to do.

and yet i still go. sad... :(

nwatts

HSC
what971 said:
personally, at least, pubs and clubs aint that great. probably cause i dont drink. or dance much. and dun realli like loud music either. frankly, i can think of better things to do.

and yet i still go. sad... :(
yeah, sad. pubs can be the best places on earth.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
i dun drink.

meh.. it's just personally not my thing, that's all.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
wanna move on? go out and meet other people. you'll forget about then once you realise that this world has a shitload of good-looking people with good personalities.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
kimi said:
I only get over someone once i start liking someone else straight away.
Yeah I'm pretty much the same. If I can't find someone new to get happy about and hence get over the other person, I look for the bad stuff in the person to get over them and I end up hating them. It only works half the time though.

Wild Dan Hibiki said:
wanna move on? go out and meet other people. you'll forget about then once you realise that this world has a shitload of good-looking people with good personalities.
Very true. Not only that, you'll realise that the person you couldn't get over is actually a "nothing", and you'll start to wonder what you saw in that person in the first place!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
nwatts said:
yeah, sad. pubs can be the best places on earth.
I don't want to go there for drinks, don't like alcohol
waterpipe is bettar
I want to go there and dance
I'm a crazy dancerrrrrrr
which pub has the best dancefloor? recommend me 1

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
tlodg said:
I don't want to go there for drinks, don't like alcohol
waterpipe is bettar
I want to go there and dance
I'm a crazy dancerrrrrrr
which pub has the best dancefloor? recommend me 1

hahaha cooneys ;)

SweetSeasons

HSC
kimi said:
I only get over someone once i start liking someone else straight away.
See, I can't do that...

All the guy's I've really liked, except for one, I would I dunno jump at the chance to be with them even now. Cause I really did like them, and I've always got that lingering thought when their names are mentioned yah know, thoughts of *what if* or that they are the *ones that got away*... But in saying that there is only one who I would die for.. I think it's cause he's the only one I ever really loved, n he's the only guy I would ever leave someone for. But then.. maybe it's just I have the most "what if's* with him..

You know, and the one I don't wonder about.. I think it's because I don't have any *what if's*.. well at least not any more, I liked him for so long after we broke up.. n there was so much re-hooking back up.. n I dunno.. I just stopped caring one day.. like i don't think about what if.. cause I did and said everything I ever wanted to do and say to/with him..

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I need to pick out something to focus on disliking about the person to get over them.. its always something small and insignificant that i thought was cute or didnt really notice when i liked them.. but then it suddenly turns annoying in getting over them haha. Previous things i have picked on include a twitch, bad haircut, beard, bad kisser etc

Except I am finding it hard to get over a guy at the moment.. it shits mishka to tears because I always go on about him at uni haha

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life:
IT GOES ON! =]

The brightest future will always
be based on a forgotten past;
you can`t go forward in life until
you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)