Anyone Finding They Studied Better Pre-Trials? (1 Viewer)

eja2000

HSC
Lately I've found it a lot more difficult to study effectively in contrast to when I was studying for the trial exams. I'm putting it down to a lack of pre-exam adrenaline at the moment, but I'm not entirely sure.

Is anybody else experiencing this? :blink2:

ellie95

HSC
N/A
Not really I'm doing 9 hours a day now even though I have only 3 subjects this year for my hsc.

megaman64

HSC
Yeah me too...I need the exam rush to keep me studying and right now I'm not feeling it since it is still 3 weeks.

keeski

HSC
@ellie95 HOW THE HECK ARE YOU MANAGING 9 HOURS A DAY?! That's actually amazing, kudos. I'm the same with lack of motivation, it was a whole lot easier to study before trials.

tomp1612

HSC
@ellie95 far out 9 hours of study a day is amazing Im finding it hard to try and focus, I mean I study but I sometimes just cant be bothered

eat_well

HSC
I've been slacking off like crazy after the trials. Maybe it's because I'm no longer competing against my cohort.

bosaddict

Banned
HSC
N/A
So far I have done 4hours today. I just feel so lazy now :(

They weren't even a good 4 hours. 1 hour writing an essay, 1 hour of maths, 2 hours of business highlighting

Demise

HSC
I wish I was studying now, I don't consider this studying. I need to improve so much with English and Maths it's not funny, and I'm finding English so dreadful right now.

bosaddict

Banned
HSC
N/A
I wish I was studying now, I don't consider this studying. I need to improve so much with English and Maths it's not funny, and I'm finding English so dreadful right now.
I don't think anyone would consider surfing the net at study.

eja2000

HSC
Not really I'm doing 9 hours a day now even though I have only 3 subjects this year for my hsc.
You sir, are a terminator. 9 hours is crazy! Good for you if you can keep it up, I guess. If it were me I'd burn out after a few days, but each to his own.

FreeLearner

HSC
Ever since I finished Trials, I've barely been studying. I just have no motivation, before the trials I was motivated because I was wanting to do a UNI course. Now I realised I'm not interested in that course and since I haven't found another course to motivate me, i've just been lying around doing nothing...So sad and the HSC is in like 2weeks and 5days :/

RishBonjour

HSC
Lately I've found it a lot more difficult to study effectively in contrast to when I was studying for the trial exams. I'm putting it down to a lack of pre-exam adrenaline at the moment, but I'm not entirely sure.

Is anybody else experiencing this? :blink2:
yes! before trial it was so much easier, now i try but I keep procrastinating, mainly because I keep thinking.. 20 days left. maybe when we have 1 week left ill get back into it.

lani22

HSC
yes omg i was so motivated pre-trials

but now i'm stressing a lot more, and when i stress i'm nowhere near as productive as i should be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)