Anyone finished their major project? (1 Viewer)

Has anyone finished their major?

• Yep completed all fine

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Nope havent even started

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Almost their..

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • What major ?!

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by -X-
Lucky we didnt have to print out the source code. My game had over 2k lines of code in C. How long did it take to print all those pages Winston? lol and whos printer did u use? :p
My printer, very ink efficient only used 1/2 of my color and 1/2 of my black ink up

took me about 2 hours continuously qued up

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by beemo
Your teacher marked 780+ doc overnight?
Nice one Winston.
well i do highly doubt he thoroughly analysed the source code

lol

Kn1ght_M4r3

:eek: ur pRinter ? OMG. ahahah i would go to the skool and print it lol. like i did ahahah, school said it was free to print if it was an assessment so wat the hell i went off and printed it there. lmao. :D
ahh well at least its outta the way.
well congradz once again winst0n, a 100 deserves 2 congradulations lol. :D

dancin Jess

Originally posted by Winston
well i do highly doubt he thoroughly analysed the source code

lol
well i do highly doubt you created that much source code. Or got 100% Or got it back overnight.

Or anything else you say.

lol

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
:eek: ur pRinter ? OMG. ahahah i would go to the skool and print it lol. like i did ahahah, school said it was free to print if it was an assessment so wat the hell i went off and printed it there. lmao. :D
ahh well at least its outta the way.
well congradz once again winst0n, a 100 deserves 2 congradulations lol. :D
heh thanks again Knight , and congragulations on your mark and your effort as well...

nah our school is a tad cheap.. and i couldn't bring in the entire IDE in none of school computers would have the power to run it lol, and it's 2k /XP supported only... furthermore, i needed to show the colour of the comments

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by dancin Jess
well i do highly doubt you created that much source code. Or got 100% Or got it back overnight.

Or anything else you say.

lol
well

a) i did make that source code, you can ask any member in my school who saw all that, i spent one entire year coding and researching

b) Wanna see the sheet? here i scanned it and uploaded just for your sake , and the date is at the top

c) I'm not forcing you to believe what i say

d) i think i detect "Tall Poppy Syndrome", but meh i get that alot so i'm fine

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
My teacher gave it back in about a week, but theres only 8 of us as well...and not much documentation, cause it wasnt programming based...I got 82%..hopefully, that will boost up my ranks:D

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I still hold the theory that he fainted once he saw your major project, woke up and wrote that ;)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by enak
I still hold the theory that he fainted once he saw your major project, woke up and wrote that ;)
haha right...

nah he saw portions of it during a few weeks before

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Ask him a few questions about the source code and documentation, that will put him on the spot

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by enak
Ask him a few questions about the source code and documentation, that will put him on the spot
the whole class was like

sir.. did u look at winstons telephone book source code

lol

Kn1ght_M4r3

i fink some people in this forum are jealous or just can't take people for wat they really are. [ hard workers ]. Not everyone is a slacker. gezz i thought people in this forum would be happy for each other if they got 100%. its an achievement to be proud of man. s0o enjoy that 100% ehheheeh i kn0w i would.

Ah well thats life i guess.

Comedy_Al

I got 100% for everything but documentation... apparently my log wasn't up to scratch... but i did all in all about 11 thousand lines (in vb). i started my projects near the start of year 11, hence why my logging was shit ( i didn't know then i had to log prop). :mad:

Comedy_Al

gezz i thought people in this forum would be happy for each other if they got 100%
Just jealous i suppose. btw good on everyone if they worked hard on it, thats the most important thing, regardless of your mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)