anyone for some constructive criticism on my marks? rewarded with many cyber hugs! (1 Viewer)

2013641-

HSC
hello to all!

i know uai ... i guess now atar estimates can be fairly inaccurate but what the heck. i really want to know what atar (bohoo uai was so much more exciting) im capable of getting.

i go to a selective school and its ranked 10th and im doing pretty average but i dont really know if that would effect my hsc in any significant way but here are my ranks:

english avd 93/141
maths 2unit 36/103
maths ext1 41/112
physics 8/35
economics 26/69
legal studies 21/35

ive been told by teachers that apprently 30% of the grade usually gets b/w 95-97 and the top 30-40 students get 98+ and i find that hard to believe. i just want a reasonable number to strive towards. my aim atm is 94, getting it is another story :S any comments on the rankings needed to get it would be lovely.

thank you in advance :spin:

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Re: anyone for some constructive criticism on my marks? rewarded with many cyber hugs

TER = UAI at all Australian unis

ATAR may be calculated similar to TER (which is the WA equiv of UAI), they are considered equal and TER is alot easier to calculate

TISC Online

TEA/TES = % scaled mark of top 4 subjects (scaling is generally -1 for subjects such as physics, chem)

When I did my HSC my scaled marks were approx:
Applicable Mathematics: 72
English: 68
Economics: 63
Calculus: 60
Estimated TER = 88.95, my TER was 89.4

Last edited:

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
Re: anyone for some constructive criticism on my marks? rewarded with many cyber hugs

94-95 with those marks?

Although 95+ is probably not out of your reach if you pull that english up.

Alfred.Einstein

HSC

wow you are incredibly smart

10th ranked school!? omg thats unbelievable

UAI forever, you are inspirational

you speak like someone i know...
shes really sexy, got short hair, pretty ano and likes cherries, and catches this train im always on in the morning, that goes to wolli creek...

anyway, if i could give you a 100UAI i would,

but since ATAR is shit, i can only say 99.95 ATAR

good luck :)

2013641-

HSC

OMG! tiki-shirt man has found me on bos :S what ever will i do?

i feel motivated to study now.

HELLO 94 ATAR!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)