anyone found out about art express yet (1 Viewer)

mckezz

Nah not yet but in the letter they sent us I'm pretty sure it said we would be notified by late November so I'm expecting to hear from them in about a week.

Nikkas

at the moment i know 4 people who got shortlisted for artexpress, sadly i wasn;t one of them,if u haven;t got a letter you will probably get it within a month or so

gem_max

HSC
nup nups

I read that we shall know whether we got selected for the actual big fancy artrxpress tour end of nov/early dec so um not long now yay!

guy

HSC
some lady told me now. NOW
stupid lying ingrate

gem_max

HSC
mmm

I know! The amount of rumors that come with the art xpress gig drive ya barmy. Actually i prolly just started my own above. Cool my first rumour!

mememe

Has anyone found out yet? I'm so sick of waiting. How do you find out anyway, by letter or phone?

soso

HSC
N/A
They send you a letter before they tell the school. Some of my friends had 4 pieces and the three they don't want have come back and they kept the best one but no more letters so far to anyone, teachers or students

tro

i got in :)

My animation is gonna be show at College of Fine Arts in paddington though? Why not AGNSW..i thought animations and movies are usually shown there

mememe

How did you find out, in a letter or on the phone? Awww i haven't been contacted, that can't be a good sign.

soso

HSC
N/A
my friends got letters today saying they were in and where they were in Some are hopeful of letters on monday

SilentAngel

Yeah, I've heard nothing from anyone regarding my artworks.....when should we expect letters telling us whether we've gotten in or not?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Didn't make it... oh well, got nominated = good marks.... that's all i care bout! that and the fact that all 3 of my major works have been nominated for their respective "elite" displays... :D

- m a d d o g z -

mememe

How do you know you didn't get in, did they call/send you a letter? I haven't heard anything and i need to know whether i have to go pick up my work or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)