anyone get a free usb with final round offer? (1 Viewer)

piitb

HSC
i applied for mq in final round, but didnt get a free usb, anyone else get a final round offer, did they give u a free usb?

thx

X

xeuyrawp

i applied for mq in final round, but didnt get a free usb, anyone else get a final round offer, did they give u a free usb?

thx
Er, did you get a final round offer, or did you just apply? Because obviously everyone who just applies doesn't get the enrolment info pack. Anyway, you didn't miss out on much - you just need to have the steps to enrolment stuff, which is in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Odyssey2001

HSC
lol...the lengths people go to in order to get a 1GB USB (valued at $5) for free...
Thats what we broke uni students are like, mention that somethings for free and there will be a riot to get it ;)

piitb

HSC
Er, did you get a final round offer, or did you just apply? Because obviously everyone who just applies doesn't get the enrolment info pack. Anyway, you didn't miss out on much - you just need to have the steps to enrolment stuff, which is in another thread.

yeah i got an offer. sorry not final round, i menat the late round (2nd round)

i only got a UAC letter and an email telling me to go to the website. i thought peoplpe got a free usb in the main round. did that come in with the uac letter??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thats what we broke uni students are like, mention that somethings for free and there will be a riot to get it ;)
God I miss the Lipton taste testing at O-Weeks and the free cup noodle give aways, fed me for a good month!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
God I miss the Lipton taste testing at O-Weeks and the free cup noodle give aways, fed me for a good month!
But no chicken salt? Must have been a dark period in your life with just noodles and no chicken salt...

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
yeah i got an offer. sorry not final round, i menat the late round (2nd round)

i only got a UAC letter and an email telling me to go to the website. i thought peoplpe got a free usb in the main round. did that come in with the uac letter??
no that was from UAC

Macquarie send a sperate letter and with that was the USB

But i dont get it, why would someone going to USYD, UNSW, UTS, etc want a USB with 'macquarie university' on it

but yeh, free means free, hell if there's free food anywhere, i'm in!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Yes, that was awesome. It always tasted better out of those little cups than it ever did when you bought a bottle.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
But no chicken salt? Must have been a dark period in your life with just noodles and no chicken salt...
Twas! They took away our chicken salt :(

Yes, that was awesome. It always tasted better out of those little cups than it ever did when you bought a bottle.
Haha yes! We'd stand there and drink like 2-3 bottles worth, was amazing!

X

xeuyrawp

zomg MJ! How's it going?! Wait, transfer this conversation to Facebook. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)