anyone go to Dr Du right now? (1 Viewer)

okeydonkey

HSC
Hi is there anyone in the forum who's currently doing 4u maths at Dr Du at Burwood? Does he actually teach or the teacher is an ex-student? Is the teaching good? What topic are you guys up to and if I join now, can I ask for resources of earlier topics? And also, what topics does the entrance test cover? Thank you so much everyone!

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Depends on your class. A1 get taught by du, other classes get taught by ex students

ultra908

HSC
I think they've done complex no., integration, vectors and are now on proofs. Entrance test will probably be a on some of these topics.

exojun

HSC
Me! although this is late i have been at Du since year 9. I've always been in A1 so i have had du. The course starts with complex --> integration --> vector --> proof --> mechanics. i love it at du, i have made some really good friends and my marks have all been really good.

idkkdi

HSC
Me! although this is late i have been at Du since year 9. I've always been in A1 so i have had du. The course starts with complex --> integration --> vector --> proof --> mechanics. i love it at du, i have made some really good friends and my marks have all been really good.
Shame you can't make friends with the opposite gender at Du ^ ^.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Perfect, maybe I should sign up as well. What subjects does he tutor?
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 7.32.11 pm.png

Got this menu when I was on the website when I was a page where you can select what subjects you (or your child) wants to enrol.

s97127

HSC
please check your pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)