Anyone go to the english modules day at UTS on friday? (1 Viewer)

lychnobity

HSC
Went, Frankenstein & BR lecture was epic. Speeches, was basic, not too good. Levertov one was awesome, the woman I got really knew what she was talking about.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Is Levertove even on the syllabus anymore?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ah, my bad. I thought it got kicked off Mod B....didn't know it was moved to Mod C.

johony

HSC
jane whatsherface who did the speeches and julius caesar lecture sucked big time

loved the collective sigh when she introduced herself at the start of the jc lecture

someguy11

HSC
I went.
I thought the speeches one was pretty good too, but by the time i got to snow falling on cedars i was pretty tired so i didn't pay too much attention.
Lol at how the whole room cracked up when the lecturer talked about how they were innocent in the tree for the most part and then said that they were "wet...*pauses while everyone laughs and sighs*..not in that way"
Best bit in the lecture =D
Lol.. i was at the snow falling on cedars one too... that was hilarious!

I also went to the Richard III one, that was really good, the lecturer was like, learn this learn that and youll get awesome marks, and basically gave us (teacher) her whole powerpoint / points
Harwood sucked ass, She kept on going on how awesome her poems were and then showed us a video o.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)