Anyone going South for Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

~kiki

HSC
Hello Everyone!

First thread... Anyway, just wondering if anyone is going down the south coast for schoolies? I realise that it won't be anything like going to the goldcoast etc. but I guess everyone wants to get something different out of schoolies week-- planning on quiet(ish) week with 10 friends just to sort of unwind/ get drunk together on the beach /relax in the sun etc :)+ most of my friends won't be 18 anyway , we bagged a really nice house right on the water.

So yeah... anyone else heading south? Also, anyone go to the south coast last year? Was it really pathetic?/ really nice? ...

stephlouise89

HSC
Me and some friends are heading to Mollymook for schoolies. We are planning pretty much the same as you.

~kiki

HSC
thats cool. how many hours is that from Sydney? (never heard of it :p)

In a sense... I'm kinda regretting not going to the mainstream schoolies- although I know its not my scene :p. When we organised it at the beggining of the year everyone was way more subdued. Yr 12's made us crazy ^^

underhanded

HSC
its maybe half a days drive? past Kangaroo Valley, near Ulladulla
a group of friends and i are planning next years schoolies and dont want to get caught up in the busy north area (surfers and byron) so we're thinking a nice quiet beach town :) mollymook is beautiful

Geeeeeeeee

HSC
hey, well i live on the south coast (jervis bay) and quite a lot of people come here for schoolies.. obviously me and my mates are going somewhere else, down the coast further, but if i didnt live here i would love to come for schoolies :).. im sure you'll have a great time

davox

HSC
yeah, we are going Lake Conjola, like 10-15 of us.
from 29th of november to the 6th of december!

nowayitsslush

HSC
Yeah I'm heading south this year, headed south last year too, we had a pretty good time just chilling, drinking and getting sunburnt. I can't afford to go up the coast for schoolies lol, the south coast is a fair bit cheaper.

ScullyBCDali

HSC
Gawd! That sounds exactly like me and my friends.
We're headin to Manyana to a mates nan's holiday house! (Cheapo all the way! :D more money fro grog!!!)
Its gunna be awesome!
But we're also going on a road trip, and hopefully i'll convince them to go north, rather than south again :)

Have fun at schoolies all!
Dont do anything i wouldnt do! (that leaves you with QUITE alot to do! XD)

sykes118

HSC
yer im going to jervis bay with a couple of mates, anyone know where the night life mostly is there?

ForrestGump

HSC
Hey, so me and the gang (around 12 of us) are heading to bendalong, near ulladulla for some drinking, spear fishing and general relaxing. i cant wait :)

matthew91

HSC
its maybe half a days drive? past Kangaroo Valley, near Ulladulla
a group of friends and i are planning next years schoolies and dont want to get caught up in the busy north area (surfers and byron) so we're thinking a nice quiet beach town :) mollymook is beautiful
Mollymook is the shiznet( did I just say shiznet) lol. Anyways i'm going down to Narrawallee for schoolies this year got a holiday house there about 5 minutes from Mollymook. Been going down for years, couldn't think of a better place for schoolies.

ForrestGump

HSC
Mollymook is the shiznet( did I just say shiznet) lol. Anyways i'm going down to Narrawallee for schoolies this year got a holiday house there about 5 minutes from Mollymook. Been going down for years, couldn't think of a better place for schoolies.

Sweet as. Schoolies party at Matts!

ashllis92

HSC
Lol, lovely area, Ulladulla mollymook etc... Maybe I am a little biased living here and all.

As for the nightlife in Jervis Bay, you'll need to drive to at least Huskisson to go to a mediocre RSL... there's not a lot to do after 5 around here ...

ashllis92

HSC
Yay, i didnt think there were any bos'ers from our area... are u at uhs or sas? i must say as much as its a beautiful place to live and all im kinda looking forward to getting the hell out of the country and living in the city for a while

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)