Anyone going to Echo & The Bunnymen? (1 Viewer)

many-eyeshere

HSC
i only know of that song from donnie darko haha....but i did stream them once...theyre pretty good so i hope u enjoy :)

Yeah they're awesome, only got into them recently though. Hopefully they'll be great. I've got a spare ticket so I'll try get my older brother to come as well. He was born the 80s so he should know them.

Thanks!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Repped? Is that some trolling language :/?

I'm hopeless on forums.
haha no...go to ur user cp...it just means i gave u positive for ur post...see that little scale symbol? underneath my username? click on that and it says "u like this post" or "u dont like it"...haha

and u used the word "troll" so u cant be that bad...i never use that term tho haha

many-eyeshere

HSC
haha no...go to ur user cp...it just means i gave u positive for ur post...see that little scale symbol? underneath my username? click on that and it says "u like this post" or "u dont like it"...haha

and u used the word "troll" so u cant be that bad...i never use that term tho haha

Oh okay thanks!

occer

HSC
N/A
Nope. I went to Editors last night and it was amazing and Ecco & The Bunnymen are meant to be a major influence so I should really check out more of their stuff.

many-eyeshere

HSC
Nope. I went to Editors last night and it was amazing and Ecco & The Bunnymen are meant to be a major influence so I should really check out more of their stuff.

Yeah I need to listen to some of Editors stuff, actually when I was in Jb-Hi-Fi the other day someone had put all Editors albums in Echo & The Bunnymen section. Now I understand it:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)