• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone going to Moss Vale??? (1 Viewer)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
I'm not, but I went to that pre-enrolment information session today and I heard a few people talking about it, so I'm sure you won't be completely alone. :uhhuh:

kag86

HSC
N/A
Hmm, I don't know... now i think my parents want me to move down there. I'm still waiting to see if i get another offer next round.How was the meeting tonight? I thought it was only for parents... whoops!

Gretzky99

HSC
N/A
Not to sound like an idiot, but I am not from Australia and I have no idea where Moss Vale is? How far is it from Wollongong?

kag86

HSC
N/A
yep that's right it's heaps far away, screw community and environment. I really should have cheked before I applied for it. Meh..

Lanily

HSC
I was there last year, thankfully I managed to get a transfer. Plenty of pubs though. Very small campus and the TAFE students will hate you, they see it as an invasion of the uni students. I recomend the fish and chip chop down the road from the campus, their wedges are yummy. It's really not a bad place though, I would have being willing to stay, if I'd enjoyed the degree I was doing there more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)