Anyone going to schoolies at Mooloolaba? (1 Viewer)

kirsty

aka **Missy**
HSC
I'm going to schoolies at Mooloolaba fron Nov 19th 2005 to Nov 26th 2005, with 5 friends. I was just wondering if anyone else is going there too...????

kirsty

aka **Missy**
HSC
Someone must be going to Mooloolaba for Schoolies...

Please is there anyone going or has been in previous years...let me know...tah!

Spiked_Phate

overloaded student
HSC
hey,
yeh, i went to mooloolaba last year. not a huge number of schoolies age people were ther, so its good if you wernt looking for the surfers type scene.
stayed at a place called the aegean, but if you got five might be better to look for somethin a bit bigger. these was apartments. but whatever.

cox

yeah i'm going to mooloolaba but i'm your friend lol!

7th Sign

HSC
Spiked_Phate said:
hey,
yeh, i went to mooloolaba last year. not a huge number of schoolies age people were ther, so its good if you wernt looking for the surfers type scene.
stayed at a place called the aegean, but if you got five might be better to look for somethin a bit bigger. these was apartments. but whatever.
my cousins parents own the aegean

Rob and belinda....or did u see luke man?

was it any good man? ive never been their lol

Last edited:

Samuelm

me and my enterage are going to noosa\sunshine beach, which is sorta close

Hotguy007

HSC
N/A
yeah a group of like 10 of us are going u know if theres beah partys and stuff there?

Bboy_skidz

1337 h4x0r
HSC
w00t sam!!! our pad rocks!!! Joel's bday(28th Nov) is the week before we get there (1 - 7thdec) so we ARE going to have a beach party at least 5 times... We'll organise a few parties here, but not at our pad and not rowdy ones(pfft).

kirsty

aka **Missy**
HSC
Re: Hotguy007

Umm there better be... "The Loo With A View" is meant to be the spot for all the beach parties..i'm sure there will be at least a few..are you going up at the same time nov 19 - 26?

How many guys and girls are going with you? Its 6 girls in our group. Oh and where are you staying??

Last edited:

Hotguy007

HSC
N/A
yeah we're going 20th - 27th, 10 guys. Whats the loo with a view it sounds suss we're staying at the landmark. do u girls surf

kirsty

aka **Missy**
HSC
the loo with a view is a public toilets block with a big lookout deck...i think?...just what we've been told.

nah we don't surf... but we are will to give it a go

oh and where are you guys from?..we are all from wagga, nsw

kirsty

aka **Missy**
HSC
hey...just curious...do u go to scotts college in sydney and if so were u at the economics leading edge lectures on june 16th???

Hotguy007

HSC
N/A
yeah we're from wollongong nah we werent at any economics thing are u girls gonna be 18?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Sunny Coast was the gun destination last year. If people actually looked at where the best time is... it would be the most popular destination. So many less hassles than the Goldie.

kirsty

aka **Missy**
HSC
C'mon there must be more people going to schoolies at Mooloolaba...or even somewhere close...or even people who went last year....

HSC
nah noones going 2 mooloolaba coz its gonna be crap, gold coast will be awesome moolooaba crap, u shoulda come with me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)