Anyone going to Southern Cross at lismore?? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
Marlo said:
And is anyone making the move from Sydney (or anywhere else) to go up there?
my friend did last year, she really loved the freedom being away from her family gave her

vas y molo

yea, it is perfect for me. Great timing because my family are moving out to renovate so it means I don't have to be in the way.
Im so excited.

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I got my first preference at UAC, which is Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Arts double degree at Southern Cross Lismore (I live in Grafton, so it's not very far away). However I'm not accepting that preference. I'm going to Griffith Uni on the Gold Coast (through QTAC).

So yeah, almost ended up at Lismore uni :) I've been there serveral times though, it's quite nice. Lots of nice ferns and bush landscape. I'm not that big a fan of Lismore itself though, but perhaps it'll be upto your tastes. I'm moving from a small town to a big city, the opposite from you :D

kristy_lee26

HSC
Yeah i got a scholarship to SCU at Lismore so i am going to do my first preference Bachelor of Laws/Social Science. I live in Tweed so i am just trying to decide whether i will commute or move down there. I am travelling in the United States at the moment so i am going to try and start in July...but the Uni has told me that the Law part of my degree will probably not be run in July but that i may be able to start the Social Science part...i have to ask the Law faculty if i can.

kristy_lee26

HSC
The scholarship i got is the Tweed Shire Council one, i get $5000 for one year, $2500 each semester and apparenlty i can apply for it again next year

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
hey guys, im a 2nd year at scu this year....if anyone needs a room we have a spare room in our house in lismore heights....$80pw =+ bills...

living with a couple (m+f) and another female...

house is fully furnished...all u need is bed and stuff 4 ur room....

ring me if ur interetsed 0423361106

cataleptic

HSC
Haha, I live near Lismore and I can't wait to get out of the place. I'm going to UQ.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
yeah, i'm going to do the bachellor of IT..
unfortunatly i no longer have transport to lismore(live 50kms away) - other person i was going to get a lift with got a late offer in QLD so she took it..

now i have to decide if i'm going to defer it(Ok, TRY to defer, dont know if they'll let me now since it was supposed to be finalised a few days ago) or start.
unfortunatly i was never motivated in Y12 and i dont think i'm going tobe motivated for uni and i dont want to do it if i'm not motivated, yet i cant get any work in town, and buggered if i can just get up and move somewhere else.

-=DD32=-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)