Anyone going to UNCLE? (1 Viewer)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I want to do science teaching, but i'ma do the science bit first then dip ed. Does anyone know if it's better to do a comby science and teaching or do them seperate?
Do science and then do dip ed.
Leaves you open for more options.

laila09

HSC
wooh. sounds good.
living on campus or?

O week will be amazing

Yeaa im looking forward to it =] wat u studying ?... not living on campus coz gotta travel up from cenny coast coz of work wbu ? ...yes lookin forward to O week yipeee

Cazic

HSC
I want to do science teaching, but i'ma do the science bit first then dip ed. Does anyone know if it's better to do a comby science and teaching or do them seperate?
I'm pretty sure you can't do this any more. UGrad + Master of Teaching now.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
I was really looking forward to moving on campus and doing radiation therapy here, but however money doesn't allow me to :(
doesn't help that apparrently there aren't as many jobs out tehre for radiation therapists as well ;<
Also, I've lived in sydney all my life, there are so many douche bags, too much traffic, i've spent heaps of time in newy it's so chilled and i luuuuurve it.
Same thats what made me really want to move, moreso for a change of scenery, but nope: it's usyd for me

saaraah11

HSC
That's a really interesting take on Newy but I'm kind of in the same boat; wanting to get away from certain people and start fresh. Don't get me wrong, there are some amazing people here but no-hopers as well haha. I still cannot decide, I really wish we had more time. I'd be moving out on my own too, but not sure if it would be lonely or hard to make friends...but it seems like you could never get bored in Sydney haha.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
if anyone is looking for a place to stay i'm pretty sure there is a room available in my house (not sure as i'm back home atm) < 10 minute walk to the uni, feel free to pm me for details.

LauraHLH

HSC
Hey all, I'm doing Speech Path at Callaghan.

Still tossing up applying for On-Campus- I know I should, but I know the chances are so slim it's kind of pointless trying. Not to mention I'm still a bit dubious about how I'll go living with so many people I don't know.

So I might be joining the ranks of those wandering around the suburbs looking for free food :)

Kaatie

HSC
dumb question, but what does the CLE stand for in UNCLE? and its the 22nd definitely for offers? i thought it was the 20th.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)