Anyone got a copy of the exam? (1 Viewer)

B

Bambul

I'm curious to see what the questions were like. I've got an idea from the posts, but not much. What were the essay and short answer questions? And does anyone have a copy of the multiple choice?

If anyone can give me those details I can send you an Economics Competition High Distinction certificate*. ;)

*May not neccessarily be the truth

timmii

sporadic attendee
Essays:

q25: Explain the role of microeconomic policies in assisting structural change in the Australian economy.

q26: Explain how the federal govt. can use fiscal policy to promote economic growth, redistribute income and assist external stability.

q27: Analyse the impact of changes in the global ecoonomy on Australia's current account and net foreign debt

q28: analyse the impact of protectionist policies on the domestic and global economies.

saq's - complete blank since leaving exam room

Enjoy :)

(p.s - keep the hd. certificate)

B

Bambul

How about a personalised one then? I've got one that says I'm a sex God! :p

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by Bambul
How about a personalised one then? I've got one that says I'm a sex God! :p
As tempting as the offer sounds....

I don't suppose u have any sway at UAC? or BOS? A nice personalised certificate from there with a couple of scores improved slightly wouldn't be too bad...

nakata

sections I and III were the only ones we were allowed to take home, sectionII was to be done on the paper, rite under the questions. Doubt i could remember them, but they were pretty simple. A few on exchange rates, unemployment, inflation. Pretty basic theory. For a HD like you, it should be a sinch, jus try the section I and III, they are the hardest ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)