Anyone got any notes on Timber Products and Furniture Industries (1 Viewer)

d_griffo

HSC
Hey
Is it just me or is this courses too generalised and hard to find any good note for the course. ive look at http://hsc.csu.edu.au/ind_tech/.
The best thing i can do is go over past papers.
Our school just doesnt have the resources. Looked in the Library and didnt have one book on Industrial Technology. And any other book i found was about wood technics which really doesnt help much in this course when half the paper is industrial relations.
Even the csu helps but that does not include all the dot points, especially EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES, which seems to be put in the test every year.
also doesnt include
*resources, alternatives and limitations
*roles of industrial personnel
or anything from the D. Industrial-specific Content and Production.

Why cant they make a text book for this subject like most other subjects

Has anyone heard that this subject maybe changed to a category A subject, in the next year or so

Can anyone help me

7th Sign

HSC
at our school they just gave us some 100 page document with all the info in it.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I doubt it will be changed into a catagory A, even though it should be, you have to be know what your doing to do good in it, just like any subject. But yeah, how poorly it was scaled last year.. I doubt it will go to catagory A.

I wrote some notes, but they are hand written.. I think you learn best by writing your own notes and reading them over again. My advice is to go through past papers, they ask the same sort of questions every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)