Anyone got CSSA? (1 Viewer)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Ive got independant 09 and my own school trial for advanced sp anyone willing to swap? wouldn't mind any other paper like neap too.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I don't have the paper. I heard the belonging question asked sumthing like 3 related texts????

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I have CSSA but I also have Independent 2009. So yeah...

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
I have CSSA but I also have Independent 2009. So yeah...
Do you have like a digital copy? Otherwise dw about it. Don't wanna burden anyone so yeah..

Topazkick

HSC
The CSSA Belonging essay question was:

People experience a sense of belonging in varied and complex ways. How is this explored in the texts you have studied?

In your response refer closely to your prescribed text and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing.

The Belonging creative question was:

Use one of the texts below to reflect imaginatively on the significance of belonging.
Indicate which text you have selected. You may write in any form.

A) was a picture of a white poster that read "No one belongs here more than you." (quote from Miranda July)

B) another white poster that read: I HATE BEING TOLD TO "Smile!"

C) a picture of a black haired boy looking to the side with a dull expression on his face wearing a black T shirt with LOST written on it in white.

D) a picture of a sad looking giraffe and horse/pony/donkey sitting inside a box with wheels. The box had BROKEN TOYS written on it.

Those are the only sections I have. Don't worry about swapping cos my teacher gave us the copy of the Independent trial too.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
The CSSA Belonging essay question was:

People experience a sense of belonging in varied and complex ways. How is this explored in the texts you have studied?

In your response refer closely to your prescribed text and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing.

The Belonging creative question was:

Use one of the texts below to reflect imaginatively on the significance of belonging.
Indicate which text you have selected. You may write in any form.

A) was a picture of a white poster that read "No one belongs here more than you." (quote from Miranda July)

B) another white poster that read: I HATE BEING TOLD TO "Smile!"

C) a picture of a black haired boy looking to the side with a dull expression on his face wearing a black T shirt with LOST written on it in white.

D) a picture of a sad looking giraffe and horse/pony/donkey sitting inside a box with wheels. The box had BROKEN TOYS written on it.

Those are the only sections I have. Don't worry about swapping cos my teacher gave us the copy of the Independent trial too.
+1

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)