Anyone got notes on the history of Christianity (1 Viewer)

747captain

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

I just need some basic notes on the history of Christianity. Don't need too much detail, even dot-points or a timeline will be good enough.

Need to cover:
  • the historical and cultural context of Christianity
  • Life and teachings of Jesus Christ
  • development of the early church
  • outline the basic features of Anglicanism, Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and Protestantism
Help would be appreciated. I'll be covering the other dot-points of the Christianity later on.

I only need the notes becuase my teacher just slammed us with 3 different booklets each just print-offs from books and websites in random order, each overlapping information from each other.

It's taken me about 2hrs (maybe more) to even get a start on the first dot-point for Christianity!:eek:

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers guys and keep up the good work.:wave:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Umm...why dont you just construct notes from the resources your teacher gave you?

What you are asking for is a big ask. I mean, look at the areas you have requested, they are massive with regards to depth and breadth!!

Try a single SOR textbook or even wikipedia

Or get your friends together and share the load and do a bit each and then swap.

I really dont think someone will just hand notes over, especially as this is only for Yr 11 (ie I dont think we get too many Yr 11's on here in SOR)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
ditto snapperhead.

if you're feeling overwhelmed with the amount of info thats coz those are huge topics....
so it'd take someone just as long to help you out as it will for you to do the work yourself :)

& remember - its the process of making your own notes that sticks in your brain - not just reading others'.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
wht the freak? snapperhead - can you delete the repeated posts?

i swear i only pressed the button once. and then it ends up postin like 5 times.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
wht the freak? snapperhead - can you delete the repeated posts?

i swear i only pressed the button once. and then it ends up postin like 5 times.
LOL...done and done

By the way...have a look at www.metatemporal.com -> go to notawiki

Not saying that there is something there to help you but you may get lucky.

If there is nothing there, feel free to post!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)