Anyone got top selective schools phys trial papers that isn't on THSC? (2021 onwards) (1 Viewer)

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Like the heading, if anyone has trial papers who are willing to share pls dm me or reply here:) I've taken a took at thsc and there isnt a lot available that are 2021 and 2022 :(

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Like the heading, if anyone has trial papers who are willing to share pls dm me or reply here:) I've taken a took at thsc and there isnt a lot available that are 2021 and 2022 :(
i can try finding u sum :) later on i might have a bunch in my drives but they may not be all top selective'
ps congrats on ur transition!

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
same person who criticised me for gatekeeping

"Gender: Female"
im not gate keeping im not like that lol i usually send my school friends and even peers in my class if they literally ask me for any resources idc abt shit like that. everyone just so compettive and they become rlly trashy people but i try to not be like that.

The reason i said 'no' was that bro asked for my whole drive. Firstly how tf do u share a whole google drive u want my account or sum secondly its way way too big LMao

howcanibesmarter

HSC
im not gate keeping im not like that lol i usually send my school friends and even peers in my class if they literally ask me for any resources idc abt shit like that. everyone just so compettive and they become rlly trashy people but i try to not be like that.

The reason i said 'no' was that bro asked for my whole drive. Firstly how tf do u share a whole google drive u want my account or sum secondly its way way too big LMao
bro ur not as bad as my friends lol...
for context the cohort above us did really well in english, and so they shared a google drive that had exemplars with a few people from our grade who were on good terms with them. This spread around pretty quick cus they complied all 20/20s and the guy who state ranked from the previous year to make a master doc. MY FRIEND, got the link, and bro removed access from everyone else and only he owns it now lol. People called him out and so he decided to reshare, but unbeknowst to us (he told me a few days later) that he took 3 of what he thought was the best essay and deleted it from the drive 😂 bro copied the entire essays and used it in trials

dav53521

HSC
for context the cohort above us did really well in english, and so they shared a google drive that had exemplars with a few people from our grade who were on good terms with them. This spread around pretty quick cus they complied all 20/20s and the guy who state ranked from the previous year to make a master doc. MY FRIEND, got the link, and bro removed access from everyone else and only he owns it now lol. People called him out and so he decided to reshare, but unbeknowst to us (he told me a few days later) that he took 3 of what he thought was the best essay and deleted it from the drive 😂 bro copied the entire essays and used it in trials
This feels so much like the average yr 12 thing to do. Also did he legit copy the essays word for word?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Yeah nah that’s trashy I feel bad for cohorts like urs do u guys genuinely even make good friends

i think i know which state ranker you're talking about 😳
He he he 😭💀

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Yeah nah that’s trashy I feel bad for cohorts like urs do u guys genuinely even make good friends

He he he 😭💀
yea i stuck w my group of 9 since yr7 we doing just fine :) tho there are some tryhards in other groups lol they actual machiavels holy... like one kid is rank 1 english rn and if u ask him for help hell purposefully give u mediocre advice, and if u ask for his essay, if he doesn't know you hell be nice and give u one of his like early drafts or msthing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)