Anyone have any SDD past papers (1 Viewer)

TamzidZ

HSC
Bro SDD barely gets any love smh. Can't find much online 😢

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
What do you want to brush up on? Most students have (or had with the syllabus I had for SDD) the most trouble with the algorithm questions.

If you do some basic competitive programming questions (sites like TopCoder, HackerRank, LeetCode, also past Google Code Jam round 1 questions) in pseudocode and exam conditions any of the SDD algorithm questions will be a breeze.

TamzidZ

HSC
I guess it's the exam feeling doing papers in times conditions. The HSC papers should suffice tho right? Are the competitive pseudocode questions out there for free?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, there should be like ~16 years of HSC exams around if you want exam conditions. Not a whole lot of schools offer SDD, so I imagine a lot of the trial exams that get done are from some of the external providers and generally copyrighted.

Yeah, there should be plenty of competitive programming questions around for olympiad and ICPC prep. I would say SDD algorithms questions are usually more straight forward than the simplest competitive programming questions, so i'd probably only recommend it for a high achiever starved for resources.

TamzidZ

HSC
Yeah, there should be like ~16 years of HSC exams around if you want exam conditions. Not a whole lot of schools offer SDD, so I imagine a lot of the trial exams that get done are from some of the external providers and generally copyrighted.

Yeah, there should be plenty of competitive programming questions around for olympiad and ICPC prep. I would say SDD algorithms questions are usually more straight forward than the simplest competitive programming questions, so i'd probably only recommend it for a high achiever starved for resources.
Alright man thanks for the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)