• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

anyone have school past papers for IPT? (1 Viewer)

Paxton

Not so New Member
HSC
Thats it folks, I'm out. I have embarrassed myself, by letting out some obviously secret (thanks for the tip) information, and now am too embarrassed to read the replies, becausse out of my own stupidity have alienated one of the best and most helpful people I know. I am announcing that I am not returning to BOS, and my time here has obviously only brought on heartache. Lwaxana, I am sorry for the trouble to have caused you, i will never bother you again on the internet, and for those others that saw the reply, please do the right thing, and forget that. I am not proud of what I did, but will take the consequences of my information. And, yes Social and Ethical information, Privacy, the ability of an individual to control personal data. Well, I blew that one folks.

Thanks, I did enjoy my stay, and now, I will only be a lurker.

Paxton

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Paxton said:
Thats it folks, I'm out. I have embarrassed myself, by letting out some obviously secret (thanks for the tip) information, and now am too embarrassed to read the replies, becausse out of my own stupidity have alienated one of the best and most helpful people I know. I am announcing that I am not returning to BOS, and my time here has obviously only brought on heartache. Lwaxana, I am sorry for the trouble to have caused you, i will never bother you again on the internet, and for those others that saw the reply, please do the right thing, and forget that. I am not proud of what I did, but will take the consequences of my information. And, yes Social and Ethical information, Privacy, the ability of an individual to control personal data. Well, I blew that one folks.

Paxton
Ah. Uses a macintosh AND from the shire. Dangerous combination...

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Final Fantasy I have a crapload of sample tests and responses if you would like some emailed to you... PM me with your email if you'd still like... (not sure if they're within the file size limit.)

Last edited:

Trev

stix
HSC
Paxton said:

Paxton
Haha...................................................................................................................

joeyjeremy

HSC
Hmmmmmm........

Wow soo much has happened :S i missed all the controversy!
Well guys AND GALS please keep to the topic of this THREAD!
As you can see clearly
anyone have school past papers for IPT
Well i dont see a:
Guess Who? or Reveal Your Identity on the topic

Well im off no more rubbing it in guys be friendly and happy =D
OMG got IPT exam in 2 days ARRGHH!!!
This is disturbing my studies =P

Anyways heading off catch yas all Much <3 Peeps ! :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)