Anyone have some examples of proposals? (1 Viewer)

mon_mon

HSC
Hey, can anyone point me in the direction of an Extention 2 proposal? I'm trying to do mine, but i have no idea what it should look like. My teacher's hopeless cause she has no idea what for me to do either, and her copy of the standards "disappeared" although i suspect that she never had one. anyway, i'm kinda freaking out because its due next week and i only just started it yesterday. i know this is kinda slack, but hey! i had other stuff to do......yes.......stuff.......

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i dont have my proposal on me, but this is what our teacher set as guidelines:

1. What medium will you work with?
2. Suggest a project: include details on title, plot, setting, characters etc
3. Outline what you hope to learn as part of the process - personal, intellectual, spiritual etc
4. What are the major concerns of your work? Is it informative or purely entertaining?
5. What experience and knowledge are you bringing to the project?
6. Suggest a potential/preferred audience
7. What resources will you need? eg. time, paper, computer, research
8. Document any research you have done to date, and list any inspirations that have inspired you.
9. Make a timeline and show how much time you have allocated to each part of the major work process eg. research, writing, editing.
10. Make an "action plan" - how you are going to do things.

hope thats of some use.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snakeoils
i dont have my proposal on me, but this is what our teacher set as guidelines:

1. What medium will you work with?
2. Suggest a project: include details on title, plot, setting, characters etc
3. Outline what you hope to learn as part of the process - personal, intellectual, spiritual etc
4. What are the major concerns of your work? Is it informative or purely entertaining?
5. What experience and knowledge are you bringing to the project?
6. Suggest a potential/preferred audience
7. What resources will you need? eg. time, paper, computer, research
8. Document any research you have done to date, and list any inspirations that have inspired you.
9. Make a timeline and show how much time you have allocated to each part of the major work process eg. research, writing, editing.
10. Make an "action plan" - how you are going to do things.

hope thats of some use.
pretty much the same as above for my proposal

1. statement of intention
2. rationale
3. evidence of preliminary investigation
4. envisaged method/process
5. critical factors for success
6. resource list

my teacher collected my contract which had all the info on the proposal, but that's what i remember :)

mon_mon

HSC
Cheers fellas that helps alot. but what format were your majors? and were they fiction or non-fiction? will that make a difference? or am i just peaking out? oh, and good news, its not due next week anymore, my teacher decided that with no help and no support that it actually WASN'T possible to complete a good proposal in 7 days. finaly. but its still gotta happen:(

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
im doing a film script... ive done about 1/4 of it so far... its fiction, but kinda like a social commentary on human obsession with the media.

and i completed my proposal at 3am the morning it was due :D

mon_mon

HSC
Weird. mines kinda the same, about Human obsession with control and rebellion. got time travel in there too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)