Anyone Heard back about the Principal Recc. Yet? (1 Viewer)

brookalyn

HSC
Waiting for this is so frustrating and its so close im so scared it won't happen.
So has anyone received anything yet?
This is the hardest part of the Admission process.... THE WAIT!!!

Ashleet

HSC
last year the offers were received on the 6th of december, so they should be out soon (sometime the next week - week and a half)

brookalyn

HSC
Goodluck

Goodluck to everyone who applied!! Fingers crossed!!

scottieh

IM in!!!!!!!!

i got a letter from une this morning asking me to choose a course from my list of preferences i put on my application

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
thats the shiznit!
duval = the best, if you do come to duval next year i'll see you there, im on o-week commitee and i'm on of the male sport reps

Ashleet

HSC
scottieh said:
i got a letter from une this morning asking me to choose a course from my list of preferences i put on my application
CONGRATS!!!

scottieh

i got a letter from une, they where dated for the 3rd of december so i dont know if you may have not got it, i know lots of people from my high school were accepted, 10 that im aware of.

so i wish u all of the luck hopefully you get a letter on monday, askin you to set up your preferences so you will be accepted in the main round.

brookalyn

HSC
yey i got accepted

I got accepted to BArts/Blaws Im overwhelmed!! It's Great!!
You check online at the uac site just use your password and uac no. to access the offers!!
Should receive mail notification Monday!!
I didnt know that you could choose from your list of preferences everyone ive known to get principal recc. you get your first pref if its the one that you put first on the application!! So how does the choose preferences thing work? Did you just get to choose any pref you had at une in ur list?
Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and to those who didnt like my bestie don't worry as one door closes another one opens up!!

trekkie

HSC
bach of teaching/bach of arts, thing is i dont really want UNE< im waiting for newy now, but at least now i have somewhere to go

T

talene

i got a letter in the mail today (dated 3rd dec) saying that i got accepted and i have to choose 1 of the 3 courses i listed.
i'd prefer to get into uws because it's closer to home...does this mean that i should put my UNE course second, and my UWS course first...and if i don't get into my uws one, then i will definately still get accepted at une???
also - can study at une, under the SRES be taken via correspondance??

HSC
Yeah I got it. Arts or languages

I completely forgot about it... Didn't even know what it was for.

I don't know anything about it, accomodation, campuses, colleges? GAH!

can anyone here tell me Who from my school would have recommended me? Like, principal, or house co-ordinators or teachers? I've got a feeling my tutor group teacher did, she loved me ...

T

talene

noel_gallagher said:
I don't know anything about it, accomodation, campuses, colleges? GAH!
NEITHER!!!
where are you from?
i live near penrith and une is so far to travel just to check out the campus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)