Anyone here for BBusiness Accoutning at Parra (1 Viewer)

t3zza

HSC
Right here :). With my UAI though I only managed to get into the part time course. I managed to get my units sorted although I'm still unsure of when the classes start.

HSC
t3zza said:
Right here :). With my UAI though I only managed to get into the part time course. I managed to get my units sorted although I'm still unsure of when the classes start.

Oh but you do part time...

im doing full time... sighs...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Yeh im a 4th year doing this course. Most of the teaching is going to be done in the new building.

Feel free to ask me any questions without hesitation :)

HSC
theone123 said:
Yeh im a 4th year doing this course. Most of the teaching is going to be done in the new building.

hey, haha thanks..

oh hey.. how do u find out the timetable.. ive been searching.. numerously.. for the updated timetable.. for aututm..hehe.. is the course good?

cheers/

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
theone123 said:

4th year? are you doing honors? whoa

t3zza

HSC
Oh I'm such an idiot. I didn't realise that the cutoff for the full time accounting course when down by 8 points and is lower than the part time course. Hopefully there are still positions and I can change my preference for the Final round offers :mad1:.

fai69

HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
lilkiwicutie89 said:
hey, is anyone here doing Accounting at Parra...??
me!

ill be doing stats... again. oh joy :rofl: :sleep:

LOL oh man i feel sorry for you,stats again.That deserves 2 thumbs down =P.I was shiting myself for that subject last semester but turns out i didnt fail.I rather hang myself than do stats again lol.Good luck with it this semester!!

HSC
thanks..

wow eastwood...

OMG i have to go via carlo station ... BUT then again 7 minutes.. its good.. BUT im sooo use to EPping station... i'll miss epping,, and i live closer too epping .. sighs...

i heard ew. u catch the 545 right? straight??

hey is thre buses from uni to parra westfield? if yes how regular? and how many sections...

oh and is it that far to walk from rydalmere to the uni?? hehe..

cheers.

fai69

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
thanks..

wow eastwood...

OMG i have to go via carlo station ... BUT then again 7 minutes.. its good.. BUT im sooo use to EPping station... i'll miss epping,, and i live closer too epping .. sighs...

i heard ew. u catch the 545 right? straight??

hey is thre buses from uni to parra westfield? if yes how regular? and how many sections...

oh and is it that far to walk from rydalmere to the uni?? hehe..

cheers.

The 545 wont take you to uni from eastwood,its the 521 that does i think it was.But that service isnt really frequent,and after a certain time in the afternoon there arent any services left.In my first semester last year i had to finish at 7pm on wednesdays which forced me to walk up james ruse drive down to kissing point road to get 545 back home.It really sucked.As for rydalmere station....5min walk xD.But yea stuff public transport,after my 4th week of walking up james ruse drive every wednesday i got fed up and got my Ps =P.Now its vroom vroom to uni lol.

HSC
fai69 said:
The 545 wont take you to uni from eastwood,its the 521 that does i think it was.But that service isnt really frequent,and after a certain time in the afternoon there arent any services left.In my first semester last year i had to finish at 7pm on wednesdays which forced me to walk up james ruse drive down to kissing point road to get 545 back home.It really sucked.As for rydalmere station....5min walk xD.But yea stuff public transport,after my 4th week of walking up james ruse drive every wednesday i got fed up and got my Ps =P.Now its vroom vroom to uni lol.

OH... nice.. me = carlingford station.. i dont even have my L's yet _--""" // must get themm......

oh......... is parra good? btw, what high school did u go to?

fai69

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
OH... nice.. me = carlingford station.. i dont even have my L's yet _--""" // must get themm......

oh......... is parra good? btw, what high school did u go to?

I went to a school quite close to the uni.Across the road from our uni is a spastic centre and if you keep going up that direction you'll get to my school,maquarie boys.Known for....not so good stuff xD lol.But as for is parra good...im not sure becoz thats the only campus i went to so i cant really compare to the rest but so far its not bad.Good enough i suppose.

HSC
fai69 said:
I went to a school quite close to the uni.Across the road from our uni is a spastic centre and if you keep going up that direction you'll get to my school,maquarie boys.Known for....not so good stuff xD lol.But as for is parra good...im not sure becoz thats the only campus i went to so i cant really compare to the rest but so far its not bad.Good enough i suppose.

OH i know that skoollllllll.......... yeah.. rydalmere............ station is scary... its soo deserted...... and the station master finsihes at like 11>? wtf// same goes for carlo station!! ...

i miss epping station

fai69

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
OH i know that skoollllllll.......... yeah.. rydalmere............ station is scary... its soo deserted...... and the station master finsihes at like 11>? wtf// same goes for carlo station!! ...

i miss epping station
what happend to epping station anyway?i know they're making the extensions and stuff but before it was at least still usable.what happend to it now?

kinetik

HSC
Hi guys. Sorry to push the convo into another direction but I've purely registered with boredofstudies.org lol in hope that someone can shed light on some of my persistent questions :confused:
I've only just figured out how to enrol for my units about 10mins ago now thanks to http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.asp?course=2507 .
I'm just following the Recommended Sequence for Year 1 Autumn and Spring.
Just curious as to whether that's the right thing to do :) in terms of unit enrolment.

The booklet is telling me to go to the site but the site just says 21st Feb 3 -4 pm at UWS Parra....
Is it necessary to go? Also, is that the day to go get our student cards? what does orientation involve?
Also, how do i go around paying for my partial upfront payment?
Do we have to bring anything as well????
Sorry if these question have been answered...it's just the stress is kinda getting to me =/ =/ =/
Cheers!

Also doing Full-Time if that matters.
PS. I'm sure I'll have more annyoing UWS Acconuting questions to come lol...sorry.

Last edited:

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
Hi kinetik, I'm also doing Accounting, I'm just about to start my second semester of first year.

Yes, you just follow the sequence of units shown in the Handbook.

I can't remember what Orientation was all about. I think it's best to either email or call up the uni to be sure. Here's the Student Centre contact details where you can ask general questions (like making partial payments): http://www.uws.edu.au/students/centres/contact#5

Information about Student ID cards: http://www.uws.edu.au/students/centres/card

tubtub

HSC
also about accounting: has anyone here done corporate accounting systems and contemporary management accounting? is it really hard? thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)