anyone here from a private school or live in a particularly wealthy area? (1 Viewer)

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
hi guys, i need ur help. i'm conducting a questionnaire located in the link below but I need more input from those that have first hand experiences with the mid - upper class teenagers as the only questionnaires i've received comes majority from d perspective of the mid - lower class.

I should've sent the questionnaires to a private school in real hands but my teacher was away for the later half of term 1 so i wasted time in waiting. I'd gladly appreciate it if you could help me out even if you do not fit under the criteria required, you input would still be appreciated.

thanks guys, the link can be found below:

http://community.boredofstudies.org...p-survey-socio-economic-status-teenagers.html

Red-Ink-Frenzy

HSC
Sure, I'll help. And by the way, you're right ("when everything else fails, play dead). That's the only way some people survived the Virginia Tech massacre. Good advice.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
Red-Ink-Frenzy said:
..you're right ("when everything else fails, play dead). That's the only way some people survived the Virginia Tech massacre. Good advice.

lols, happy to be of help. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)