Anyone here in a band?/tell us about your band! (1 Viewer)

Red 23

HSC
N/A
Anyone here in a band?
Pls. list your band name/style and www. (if you have one)

Red 23: www.red23.info

**Our band,Red 23, is based in Taipei, Taiwan...we've got 2 Americans, 2 Taiwanese, drummer from Poland.
We've never toured Australia (would love to!), yet of all countries in the world, by far the largest number of people visiting our website each month are from Australia, with several people coming via Bored of Studies (according to our website stats).
As a small token of thanks, we'll put the word out about your bands to people we know in our part of the world in whatever way we can,
cheers,
Red 23

AznRomeo

uhh i am. im from fairvale high school, currently sitting my hsc. weve been together for about 2 years now but we havnt really gotten anywhere due to the studies and stresses of the hsc.
Weve written some songs but not ready to reveal.

*left to right = Drummer, Lead + Vocals( Me! \m/) , music teacher (not in band), bass, and rhythm guitarist

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
...there's a white guy...at fairvale...WTF!

HSC
i'm in a two piece doom/noise/psych/improv band called ONANI. we are revolutionaries

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my friends brother is in a band......i forgot the name tho...and they do have a webby but i forgot that too...

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
im in an experimental 2 piece called nuclear hobo.

Its strictly percussion and synth and basically just for fucking around.

Also play violin in a psychobilly 4 pece called "Skullfuckers Unite!"

g||n

HSC
yeah im in a band.. a couple actually but we lack commitment lol, i play guitar but get stuck on bass a bit cause no one else will do it. we play punk rock mostly, but also other stuff, like hit me baby one more time hahaha. i play in youth bands and stuff as well

AntonTheswan

Emisary Of The Gorgonites
From the forest itself comes the handle for the ax
HSC
guitar/vocals for Hans Blix &The Weapons Inspectors.

Three piece, Guitar, Keyboards/organ, drums. We play what we call - Electric, stoner, psychadelic, blues metal. Sort of a mix between Zeppelin, the Doors, Sabbath, Fu Manchu and the White Stripes. We pretty much only play originals and are looking for studio time in the next holidays at least. I wish one of us was computer literate so that we could make a website.

iwannarock

HSC
im not in a band atm but i still write songs. i've been playing guitar for exactly 2 years now.

now im doing a recording course at uni so had finally had a chance to record a song.

this is my first recording ever. its an instrumental. still needs to be mixed and eq'd so its sounding quite raw atm. its a really poppy sorta cheesy song. i usually write bluesey rock n roll songs so this is outta character from me.

oh yeah and listen to it through windows media player.........it doesnt seem to like winamp it sounds bad.

ah well enough excuses here it is.

http://savefile.com/files.php?fid=5810267

Red 23

HSC
N/A
Ok, even if your band doesn't have a website, does any one else have any mp3's or demos up somewhere on the web for people to hear?

Thanks to all who've posted so far.
To AznRomeo: like the neckties, tell us when you ARE ready to reveal!

To Mike iE: nixin site was great

To iwannarock: nice hook, would like to hear more stuff

*sorry for the belated replies, a bit bogged down netwise these days:(

FYI for all musos: www.ultimate-guitar.com
has some great resources for anyone wanting to record themsleves (not just guitarists) in the "FAQ-3-Recording Questions" under "original recordings" in the forums:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=51

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)