Anyone here majoring in Marketing? (1 Viewer)

polarcola

HSC
So I was thinking about majoring in Marketing because it sounds fun and interesting but I'd love to hear some opinions from people actually majoring in the subject. I've heard that it's good but that a major downside is the amount of groupwork involved.

Anybody?

preciouspearl89

HSC
Hey,

I'm in the same boat as you. I really wanna hear from soneone who actually did a major in marketing.

someone pleaaase reply.

Monstar

HSC
Hey guys,

Theres an old vet around here called "stazi". he has a really good pdf explaining all the things related to marketing and i believe he is USyd alumni.. he is pretty successful from memory. PM him or something.

mat2154

HSC
im in the 3rd yr of a commerce degree at usyd, planning to major in marketing. there is definitely a lot of groupwork- last semester there were times when i was doing 3 different group work assignments at the same time. finding a time to meet up can be a pain, esp if u don't live close to uni. but as long as u get a good group it should be fine.

a major advantage of marketing over subjects such as accounting and finance is that the assesments are spread over the year, the final exam is only worth 20%, so there's definitely less pressure. its also a much easier subject to pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)