anyone here (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i think its some kind of ancient ritual... hasnt been practised around these parts for a millenia or two.

malayz_angel

What were u worried about Anthony, u could have copped worse than McDonald. At least your first name is fine and doesn't sound weird with your last name. Ur not a Joe King or a Ben Dover or something like that ;)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i hope everyone is studying hard for our maths exam! mine is worth a huge 25% so thats a bit scary...

Rahul

Dead Member
i dont do general maths...but i'll check out the forums every now 'n then and will help out if i can:cool:

lol @ MACCA ......jokz dude:D :D

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i had my maths exam today... 2.5 hours... quite boring actually. too much probability!

malayz_angel

25%? Mine's worth 30% :( And we will have to drop from the top general if we dont meet her expectations..) I dont think I went too well...I'm blaming it on the flu, the twisted ankle and the sleepy feeling induced by three different pills that morning...(medication in case you were wondering)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
To those who dropped from Advanced-you probably have made the right choice! I dropped from 2 unit when I was in year 11, (after I got something like 56% in the 2 unit half yearly...:() and it made things SO much easier. I ended up with a band 6 in the HSC even though my study only consisted of going through half the textbook the night before the HSC.:p
I was worried it would scale really badly and screw up my UAI, but I don't think it did...if you get a high enough mark (band 6 or a high band 5), then I don't think it makes a difference. And if you were originally doing 2 unit-then that is probably well within your reach.
this sounds like the story of my life. ditto. general maths is the way to go. dont underestimate its power!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by snakeoils
i found it hard to adjust to the work!
yeah i'd have to agree snakeoils, when i first dropped to general from advanced i was like, is that it? surely theres more to it than that. its like its a whol different way of thinking

friendoflive86

General Maths

I did Adv Maths in yrs 9 and 10

for yrs 11 and 12, im doin General Maths, and so, im finding it really easy - so if anyone's struggling, and want any help,feel free to ask me any qs and ill do my best to help

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah i got 93 in general so if anyone wants to ask amny questions and trusts me, ill be quite willing to help you out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)